Thursday, February 13, 2020

Buying cheap pierniki(pryanik) pastry in local pastry shop, comes with a huge price

Its same pastry shop - chain of shops supplied from same central factory and buying mentioned pastry on other locations doesn't represent any problems...but at this location(if with what was done to me - related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/02/henry-fords-cause-of-death-hemorrhagic.html), don't even think about going in there...they even pointed me out(told me what case will be) a perpetrator guilty for this future crime against me - according to MKultra, it would be  again mentioned psychologist(I repeat words of her MKultra doppelganger liar, "they are not healthy and even expensive and I even told them to do this in this bakery if you will continue to but them there")...




They fortified lies like this by stealing even razor blades(one of the first things that happened) at present location(those are returned back right in your bag after day - as soon as you learn what took place with idea to remind of what scenario was - this type of crime is used in particular locations with partuicular people to trigger totally other issues/break bonds and so on - this is how dangerous post MKultra is)...use doppelgangers to whisper me how "that I did told them about razors to return back to you because it doesn't even make sense you wouldn't have stolen upon purchase is impossible would go like this I had to stop it"...



NEVER GET YOURSELF IN MKULTRA GAME REGARDLESS OF HOW ATTRACTIVE ONE MAY BE. MKULTRA IS A SATANIC RITUAL WHICH TAKES AWAY HUMANITY FROM HUMAN BEING AND EVEN PURPOSE/LEGACIES FROM ENTIRE COUNTRIES.



Invented and ran by nazis(deep US state) at no wonder.



In reality, there is no left and right or even Russian or Polish or Ukrainian or American(not my job per who is doing it all, but to point out what went and what goes on)...there are just good - normal people willing to help and clearly complete psychopaths/lunatics involved in it and this regardless of location.

 They are by far the cheapest fine pastry one can find in Poland(substitute them for chocolate at price 5zl per kg vs compared to other pastry which cost is 20+ zl per kg). Its just as I was told case will be. 


Sales lady in shop signaled me words as she promised would, "they are old"(its what should remind me of what I was told case will be), but this is not acceptable in my book. 



I suspect baking soda added to product in great quantities.



Even toilet paper found its way into my coffee....Polish individual(a historian - yet another one) about my age on this very floor involved in MKultra didn't forget to throw 5/7 tea bags into my bag full of tea about three weeks ago before disappearing.

I found Poland extremely angry...beautiful with lots of people more than willing to help, but often times angry...still want to remain of people willing to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment