Friday, February 14, 2020

William and Harry saw several interests in crippling me

William saw interest in my future state of mental health which according to him would 100% deteriorate. He objected me with clear explanation of link between my becoming deliberately crippled/being and bullied after becoming crippled to mental health - according to him unavoidable. 

Something I never ever would believe if it was not for news https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/14/17/21016682-7686545-image-a-72_1573753300091.jpg which did find itself at the right place and at the right time(when subjected to torture at previous residence practically owned by British MI5)

Both insisted wouldn't be a big deal and would see in me their grandpa who according to the two have also spine problem.





@William and Harry 

You didn't take on yourself perhaps a burden a bit to big for you to handle !!???? 

You got me in a very unpleasant situation. Position I never ever would want to find myself in, but which leaves me without choice of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment