Tuesday, February 4, 2020

I dont think psychologist had anything to do with it beyond knowing what will happen with me in Poland

I dont blame her for anything to make myself clear  There is nothing in this world I wouldnt do for you, but still you know why this was neccesary for... I dont want to know - I wasted time trying to understand and am unwilling to accept whatever explanation may be even given. I came to Poland because of MKultra case. Then I stayed here with good intentions(like people - really like country) only.



I understand myself due to above mentioned , "good intentions only". I know when I say what I mean/why and its good enough for me.

As long as one of us understands(we both understand, but you know more about " know" than what I do) and its okay. I want you to know I care about you despite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment