Sunday, June 4, 2023

MK Ultra ended also with scenario of my my having feeding tubes inserted in stomach due to gut cancer

I HAD A PHYSICAL FIGHT WITH RUSSIANS IN MOSCOW(LAVROV) ALREADY BACK IN POSSIBLY EVEN 1989 BEFORE SLOVENIA EVEN DECIDED WILL TAKE ROUTE OF INDEPENDENCE. I WAS THE ONE WHO REQUESTED FROM USA, UK, ITALY A MILITARY AID WHATEVER COULD BE OFFERED TO SEPARATE FROM YUGOSLAVIA TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR TO WHICH BOSNIAN POLITICIANS AND EVEN SOME CROATIAN POLITICIANS PROTESTED. I WAS 18 AT THE TIME. INCIDENT WHICH ALREADY HAD SIMUILAR TO ONE FEW OTHER INCIDENTS WITH ME IN MOSCOW, TOOK PLACE AFTER PERHAPS EVEN DONALD TRUMP ASKED ME AS TO WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPENS INFRONT OF RUSSIAN SIDE WHICH INSISTED ON GREATER SERBIAN CHETNIK STATE KNOWN AS YUGOSLAVIA. AS I WOULDN'T GIVE IN, CROATS BEGUN TO JUMP ABOARD AND ONCE SERBS COMMITED GENOCIDE AGAINST MUSLIMS IN BOSNIA THOSE TOO REALISED I WAS RIGHT. SERBIAN POLITIC CAN BE SEEN FROM EXAMPLE ON KOSOVO TODAY IN 2023, NEVER EVER CHANGED A BIT DURING LAST 80 YEARS. THOSE WHO GAINED FREEDOM FROM ONE, LIVE AND THOSE WHO DIDN'T CONTINUE TO SUFFER - LATEST PROTESTS EVEN IN BELGRADE CITY, CONFIRM I WAS RIGHT ABOUT IT ALL(WHEN THERE IS NO ONE LEFT TO TAKE ON IT, ITS OWN PEOPLE THAT THEY MAKE SUFFER JUST AS IS SEEN IN RUSSIA). USA/NATO AND EU DEMANDED FROM ME TO STAY ON PICTURE DUE TO APPEREANCE I MADE ON THEIR LEADERS 33/34 YEARS AGO AND YES, DONALD TRUMP ALREADY PARTICIPATED AS HIGH RANKING TOP US GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL IN 1989.

From my point of view concerning my case, NATO and EU with United States of America is to me just to as Hitler was to Dachau internees or Stalin to death starved crowds....I have no clue where world is heading, but one headed in a wrong direction beginning 30 years ago with those who rushed in Putin's ass over three decades to collect diamonds again sighing a relief in respect to possibility of my end. Feeding tubes and such are for me an option out of consideration. Torture during MK Ultra was a painful bestiality, but the last 7 years just as i was guaranteed case will be during MK Ultra almost didn't differentiate due to lack of sleep which police guaranteed me as well case will be - from butcheries which went on during MK Ultra. 
@Toto Cotugno - your account of story has no value for me whatsoever. I feel you all betrayed yourself if you really had any freedom oriented pro European law based principles and for such I care not to hear what they have to say. Why would anyone whom people like yourself would continue to watch from afar how one is coping with beyond serious health issues after wasting 33 years of life on torture consider opinion or even witnessing from those whose job on first place was to help/assist or at least stop something as seen on my blog....


FUCK YOUR CANCER AND SUCH SURVIVABILITY RATE...I DID 33 YEARS. PRAISE HOLLYWOOD AND OERGANISED CRIME = NATO/EU/USA

Much to fight for...under no circumstances would I even think about repeating any of it if given choice from 33 years ago...I learned from USA/EU/NATO that life is not worth shit. Learned to hate one.


When thrown into psychiatric hospital 11 years ago, Hollywood and Putin had a nice bye bye to say...

THEY WERE IN NOOO HURRY UNLESS PUTIN FARTED...IF PUTIN FARTED, THEY APPEARED AT DOOR STEPS WITHIN HOURS...TOOK TIME TO IGNORE MY COMPLAINS AND DENIED ME THE RIGHT TO ASYLUM IN BELGIUM, CANADA, GERMANY, SWEDEN, NORWAY, AUSTRIA, HUNGARY, POLAND, SLOVAKIA, CZECH REPUBLIC ETC. BEGINNING 2010.





end


@Casey
Say hello to my magic witness.  You will be reported with your husband to department of justice(FBI) for extensive torture via MK Ultra  and death threats which involved Thailand.

Ron DeSantis was one of the most violent longest serving to MK Ultra butchery participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment