Wednesday, June 7, 2023

I was the one because of whom Slovenia obtained its independence status via 1989, 1990 talks in Moscow - its Slovenian government which NEVER EVER RELIESED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ABOUT WEAPONS OBTAINED ON MY BEHALF THROUGH MY FIGHT WITH RUSSIAN AND SERBIAN SIDE IN MOSCOW FROM THE WEST

Slovenian government(ENTIRE PARLIAMENT BEGININGF 1991) proceeded instead to
DESPERATELY murder me for next 33 years.

While Slovenes was told have never ever used weapons obtained from West, Slovenian parliament of 1990/1991 claimed me weapons departed to Croatia - those weapons most likely ended in hands of Serbian chetniks not Croatia which I also supported - Croatian


Plenković stated me he never could account for those weapons and most likely have finished in hands of Serbian chetniks not Croats. THIS TO BE KNOWN.

Mr. Alija Izetbegović apologised to me before his death and so did his son Bakir Izetbegović.

LJUBLJANA POLJE GANGSTER BOJAN ZALAR JOINED MOSCOW NEGOTIATIONS FINALLY IN 1993 - THE DAY OF HIS ARRIVAL TO MOSCOW FROM SLOVENIA, I WAS WORTH LESS THAN STRAY DOG https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/slovenian-patients-association-director.html.

Slovenia keeps lies to itself even today and can as for I am concerned - keep them. Janša, Bavčar, Peterle,

Zmago THE GLORIOUS SPECIAL ROYAL as he refers to himself plemeniti Jeličič, and all other Slovenian great pro independence statesmen as they were and are regarded as have acknowledged me for 33 years as insane and only if I would manage to produce what you have seen on my blog, Slovenia would confess also about how one got its independence together 33 years ago....its one fucking clown spiel based on genocide beginning day 1.

Dmitrij Rupel, Janša, Peterle, Bavčar, Jože Pučnik and other figured out best is t burn my brain using electroshocks and murder me with psychiatry - shortly after Slovenian independence begun to claim me YES, BUT YOU NO LONGER KNOW WHO YOU ARE - BOJAN ZALAR OF PSYCHITRIC CLINIC LJUBLJANA POLJE WHO FINALLY JOINED MOSCOW NEGOTIATIONS IN 1993 LAUGHING IN MY FACE I CITE, "ONE DAY WHEN YIOU WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE"...YOU MUST PROVE YOU REMEMBER WHILE BROADENING CIRCLE OF DEATH ARROUUND ME INTO GLOBAL EPICENTER OF DEATH WHICH PUTIN USED AT HIS ADVANTAGE AND FOR WHICH THEY CLAIMED ME HOW I WAS THE ONE WHO CAUSED SLOVENIA PROBLEMS....

The one that mattered in Slovenia and matters to public for which I am sure is well aware of stated here as entire world knows it, is the one that had and has capacity/ability to kill and steal....the more you can steal and if needed kill your own, the more you are worth...THE SO CALLED INDEPENCE LEADERS OF SLOVENIA WERE SILENT LIKE MOUSES IN MOSCOW. DIDN'T DARE TO OPEN THEIR MOUTHS AND HAVE EVEN "CAUTIONED" ME.



END






How 40 years of MK Ultra hell which led through gates of Moscow ended liberating entire eastern Europe while leaving me broke for death by none other than so called Western allies https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/how-40-years-of-mk-ultra-hell-which-led.html


I was promised Russian presidency back in 1988 when it all started in Moscow - happy life with beautiful Russian wife for I begun to see thanks to Lavrov a Medvedev as competitor once he joined full time in 1988...LUKASHENKO WAS MY MENTOR IN BELARUS WHOM RUSSIA USED FOR ITS WHITE AGENDA AND THEN LAVROV IN MOSCOW WHERE RUSSIANS NEEDED ME FOR THEIR INTERNATIONAL NEONAZI AUDIENCE - FOR KREMLIN TO MAKE ITS CASE ABOUT NAZISM FOR THE SAKE OF NEW USSR AND NEW YUGOSLAVIA....
PART 1 OF 2 

Upon Russian betrayal, I felt there were two million males and felam es in Slovenia left for them to take next one in line for destruction...Russians had zero human coscious not onlz with me, but with people of their own EVERY RUSSIAN NON KGB/FSB ACADEMIC KNEW AND ADMITTED ME.
PART 2 OF 2 

NO WONDER THEY TRY TO RID MY FATHER WHO WAS HAVE SEEN IT ALL - FATHER DIDN'T LIKE MK ULTRA CRIME BACK IN TIME AND HAVE EVEN WORN ABOUT KILLERS(BERGER, KOTAR, PETERLIN AND OTHERS STALKED  -  old settlers from Krka became even insaner than newcommers whom Belgrade sent as $$$$ was in question) WHO MOVED FROM CITY BEHIND OUR NEW HOUSE AT KRKA VILLAGE....THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO ABOUT IT. DEATH TRACKED FROM CITY TO VILLAGE.

Book which Kramberger signed me(I PAID FOR ONE OUT OF MY OWN MONEY) was afterwards stollen from me by either son of Kramberger or police - police claimed me during indoors butchery book was thrown in attic area so it was allright to just take one and so it went....son of Kramberger who insulted and tortured for over 10+ years(rest of the family was far worse$$$$) claimed me that I didn't deserve one inside of my room inside of thi very house, but it was his daddy that also finacially and politically slept on my accomplishments.



No comments:

Post a Comment