Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Beginning early age(about 10), a cremation became a major hit in our home

On every Sunday, it was mourning mother played on radio all f*** day long year after year since radio existed to 2023. Who died where and cremation fort which my mother repeated infront of guests and family on about 100 occasions that all she wants is to be cremated and her cremation scattered with plane all over region...sad ends such as buried alone under birch tree were also added. She then proceeded at my age 10(when cremation topic developed as we had no means for cremation prior to my age 10) as soon as cremation appeared to demand from me information on how I want to be buried and insisted on another 1000 occasions before guests and family how cremation is the way to go with often times guests and neighbors confirming stated. The most hygienic and THE WARMS THAT EAT YOUR BODY I can hear my mother repeating over and over again - they don't since you are cremated. At her disappointment, I repeated her and my aunts as well as to sister I want to be buried and don't want anything special in respect to mym death. Wooden casket will do, but cremated I told my mom over and over again, I do not wish to be. Eventually it grew into obsession during which we would use even harsh language to understand each other as she just didn't get part on why I refused to be cremated.

Beginning age 14, cremation became MK Ultra topic with people brainwashing me from left and right that it is in my best interest to become cremated in case of death - it ended for police in 2015 when police alone failed to convince me about wanting to be cremated. It seemed all these years that neighbors and guests all the talked during their visits was about cremation for which my mother never ever obtained clearance of any kind. Niece and sister's brainwash how its in my best interest to be cremated what also would give me the ability to disappear commenced in 2010 - disappear because as was insisted too, once world finds out about case I never ever will have peace in my life again and that I don't know what publicity is on how they follow you every inch wherever is that you go....just how much peace is worth etc. She insisted with it well into 2017, but never got okay from my side.

To cremation obsession(frenzy) to add some extra fuel, a storied on how my body will be preserved in museums - brain kept alive etc. were added driving one absolutely insane under MK Ultra. As the only way Slovenian police figured out was to be cremated....stories about how body turns into soap popped up on which mother followed up with soap bars wherever you would turn using them to also suggests fathers death etc...Kotar Sonja begun to insist with her children and husband Igor on how everyone must decide how one wants to be buried by age 14 despite my repeating over and over again to neighbors and everyone the same old same. THEY AUDIO RECORDED AND NEVER GOT THE THE RIGHT ANSWER FROM ME.

CREMATION IS THE EASIEST WAY TO GET KILLED WAS TOLD BY SOME INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA AS EVERY TRACE ABOUT HOW IS 100% LOST.

I NEVER EVER AGREEED TO BE CREMATED AND NEVER EVER WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment