Tuesday, June 20, 2023

@Vienna - it was enough damage you caused in this life time

I will not be meeting anyone(hunting for deceased) anywhere including and specially in Vienna where I almost 100% never ever will even drive through again. I am not Austrian even less German and am not interested in becoming one for the cost of life for which Sebastian Kurz insisted me have built entire structure on how to rehabilitate my health back and how I will die without one.
I will not be meeting anyone(hunting for deceased) anywhere including and specially in Vienna where I almost 100% never ever will even drive through again. I am not Austrian even less German and am not interested in becoming one for the cost of life for which Sebastian Kurz insisted me have built entire structure on how to rehabilitate my health back and how I will die without one. You will have to accept fact that you engaged in GENOCIDE without having the rights of any kind to do so - ruined me 43 years of life and perhaps have even killed me. Joe Biden(assassin hired by elites to seat in W.H. some day) made it FOR YOU only this far - this very assassin also day dreamed about realizing as stated above and what would yield one extra points in his circles. @Joe Biden - how is queen man !!????


You couldn't have done the way humans do, because there is nothing human to you. 

Vienna will stay in my memory as what you see bellow.



@prince William - how long have my years old 91 father WHO WENT IN THERE BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOURS ALIKE spent bedridden since 2022 as you presented me with  a future fathers' day news will be for me like !!???? Dou you count days Mr. London !!????




 BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON JUNE 23rd, 2023 

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.





No comments:

Post a Comment