Saturday, June 17, 2023

Thai king Bhumibol rated me beginning age 12 as poor boy whenever interfering during MK Ultra with Russian and Chinese communist party(they ALREADY all worked together with one another)

Thailand, however, stayed out of the picture as ACTIVE PLAYER till 1988 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/in-1988-thailand-came-on-picture-and.html


Bhumibol Adulyadej(former king of Thailand) was just worried concerned about my well being as per what he have seen again(its how he communicated to British royals and how British Charles and Andrew wanted with Bhumibol to see whole genocide as) have done to me AGAIN. Bhumibol Adulyadej(former king of Thailand) sworn in as Russian assassin against me in as early as in 1983/1984 when I was age 12/13.

His son Maha Vajiralongkorn involved on behalf of his holly father ALL HIS SISTERS BEGINNING 1988 INTO RUSSIAN PLOT AGAINST ME - THEY BEGUN TO PIMP FOR LAVROV/MEDVEDEV(KREMLIN)/LONDON/ BERLIN/ WASHINGTN DC BY STEALING TIME FROM ME. ALL(ALL OF THEM) CLAIMED WILL MARRY ME ON WHAT TURN CAME ON MAHA'S DAUGHTER BAJRAKITYABHA WHO AT THE TIME WAS A CHILD AND TO WHAT I HEAVILY OBJECTED AS WHOLE THING APPEARED AS TOTALLY INSANE.

RELATED TO http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/from-case-of-my-own-i-learned-that-one.html 





 BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON JUNE 23rd, 2023 

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.





No comments:

Post a Comment