Thursday, June 15, 2023

In 1986 BEGINNING at age 14, I agreed in China where delivered via MK Ultra on behalf Chinese to marry Chinese lady(they had ladies) and remain there for the rest of my life

These are details Chinese government(DUE HEAVY RACISM I FACED) will have to declare before United Nations assembly https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/how-40-years-of-mk-ultra-hell-which-led.html 

And so where was an European individual who liked more Asian culture than myself !!???? 

For
one to decide a age 14 is willing to marry Asian and remain for the rest of  his life in Asia, you must be either Asian or love Asians enough. THESE ARE PLAIN FACTS WHICH RUSSIANS HATED MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD AND ITS WHERE OFFERS FOR ME TO BECOME RUSSIAN PRESIDENT AND RUSSIAN WOMEN SHOW BEGUN TO RAIN DOWN ON ME ON WHAT THOSE HAVE PRESENTED ME WITH COMING CHINESE TRADITIONAL HEALING MEDICINE ISSUES http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/chinese-traditional-medicine-and.html

RUSSIA PUSHED NEONAZISM FORWARD SINCE I KNEW FOR ONE. OTHERS FROM THAT BLOCK(India and China) HAD TO FOLLOW OR BE LEFT BEHIND ON THEIR OWN. 

LAVROV AND MEDVEDEV AND NOT ONLY PUTIN, KNOW ALL ABOUT  IT. They rated me at the time as dangerous. Waaaaay before I came to United States of America where they were boiling against me together with Russians an Adolf Hitler in style of Monty Python BlackAdder Mr. Bin show against me. Its written here that Musks, Zuckerbergs, and others have used to promote US gov., UK, Germany etc. in China...Peter Thiel and others had entire dossier about me on their desks before they even headed out there publicly. Proudly explained me all about it how it worked and works and MADE SURE FOR ME TO LOOK ON MK ULTRA STAGE AS STUPID AS POSSIBLE.

Special relationship broke apart in 1989 after 4 years. Once I changed my mind(nothing went on with Chinese side beginning 1988 for at least one year and half), Chinese government officials begun to ask me why I changed my mind what happened KNOWING VERY WELL ABOUT WHAT WENT ON....THIS ROMANCE BETWEEN ME AND CHINA WENT ON FOR FEW YEARS, SO IT WAS STATED TO ME BY TO AMERICAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS I HAD STRONGEST TIES TO CHINA OF THEM ALL - FROM TRUMP TO JOHN MCCAIN(worked in background) THEY ALL LEARNED FROM MY PERSONAL FILES WHICH RUSSIANS GAVE THEM. 







How 40 years of MK Ultra hell which led through gates of Moscow ended liberating entire eastern Europe while leaving me broke for death by none other than so called Western allies https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/how-40-years-of-mk-ultra-hell-which-led.html


I was promised Russian presidency back in 1988 when it all started in Moscow - happy life with beautiful Russian wife for I begun to see thanks to Lavrov a Medvedev as competitor once he joined full time in 1988...LUKASHENKO WAS MY MENTOR IN BELARUS WHOM RUSSIA USED FOR ITS WHITE AGENDA AND THEN LAVROV IN MOSCOW WHERE RUSSIANS NEEDED ME FOR THEIR INTERNATIONAL NEONAZI AUDIENCE - FOR KREMLIN TO MAKE ITS CASE ABOUT NAZISM FOR THE SAKE OF NEW USSR AND NEW YUGOSLAVIA....
PART 1 OF 2 

Upon Russian betrayal, I felt there were two million males and felam es in Slovenia left for them to take next one in line for destruction...Russians had zero human coscious not onlz with me, but with people of their own EVERY RUSSIAN NON KGB/FSB ACADEMIC KNEW AND ADMITTED ME.
PART 2 OF 2 

NO WONDER THEY TRY TO RID MY FATHER WHO WAS HAVE SEEN IT ALL - FATHER DIDN'T LIKE MK ULTRA CRIME BACK IN TIME AND HAVE EVEN WORN ABOUT KILLERS(BERGER, KOTAR, PETERLIN AND OTHERS STALKED  -  old settlers from Krka became even insaner than newcommers whom Belgrade sent as $$$$ was in question) WHO MOVED FROM CITY BEHIND OUR NEW HOUSE AT KRKA VILLAGE....THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO ABOUT IT. DEATH TRACKED FROM CITY TO VILLAGE.

Book which Kramberger signed me(I PAID FOR ONE OUT OF MY OWN MONEY) was afterwards stollen from me by either son of Kramberger or police - police claimed me during indoors butchery book was thrown in attic area so it was allright to just take one and so it went....son of Kramberger who insulted and tortured for over 10+ years(rest of the family was far worse$$$$) claimed me that I didn't deserve one inside of my room inside of thi very house, but it was his daddy that also finacially and politically slept on my accomplishments.



No comments:

Post a Comment