Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Father was dressed into a tiny blue shirt with much of his belly hanging out/stiff socks he wore appeared have blocked his blood circulations - as to his roommate, one doesn't get any PRESCRIBED physical exercise and is just as my father pinned to bed

Mr. Koletič received physical exercise ONLY ONCE - just for me to publicly improve image of institution on here by publishing video how his situation improved....
Father appeared exhausted and what appeared to me as with lack of sleep and annoyed for whatever reason. Not only sleepy as he watched videos, but rather how he responded to my giving one massage, lifting his body to adjust one his position on bed is what caught my attention...

Father traditionally have heavily suffered from Varicose veins issues due to which is also in pain while laying on bed. He also receives extra food rations which mother continues to deliver one.

VISIT TO FATHER AS WAS DOCUMENTED JUNE 19TH, 2023




No comments:

Post a Comment