Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Thai king Bhumibol drove me back and forth on Thailand and was asking me if I remember this and that and where to turn next to get to whatever place while Russians were beating the hell out of me

So Charles and Andrew came up with plan to scam me some more in 1992 - they will kill you unless we invent MK Ultra games by involving as many people as possible on all continents. And boy were games. While United States of America is preaching about child slavery, Joe Biden who was in charged of African affairs since 1980 managed by using me to totally reshape entire continent by destroying through this case those whom he deemed shouldn't be on political stage(labeled as aggressive violent toward me and had to depart when in reality he worked together with Segei Lavrov hand in hand - with entire Russian diplomacy). I was age 10 when United States of America and Russia begun to hijack me to Africa. On a first day of English class at age and year was 1981.

CHILD SLAVERY !!????? I WAS AT AGE 10 IN SITUATIONS SORROUNDED BY TOTAL LUNATICS(DEATH THREATENED ME AT AGE 10) BEGINNING WITH AFRICAN CONTINENT.

@JOE BIDEN - WHAT DO YOU AND YOUR AMERICAN GOVERNMENT KNOW ABOUT CHILD SLAVERY !!???? TELL THEM WITH TRUMP, BUSH, CLINTON OBAMA YOUR GREATEST OF THE GREAT STORY...

AFTER 33 YEARS OF MOST SEVERE TORTURE IN 2013, JOE DECIDES WITH BRITISH TO JUST DUMP ME INSIDE OF THE SLOVENIAN PSYCHITRIC HOSPITAL AFTER I DEPARTED USA FOR THE SECOND TIME IN 2009. AND THAT WAS FOR ME ALMOST A FINAL PAY FOR "GAMES"...IT DIDN'T STOP EVEN THERE



No comments:

Post a Comment