Friday, June 9, 2023

Slovenian police used nurse Janko as a ultimate tool to cause me either heavy physical injuries, kill me, or hospitalise me into psychiatric ward


I CITE NURSE JANKO DURING MK ULTRA, "SQUASH MY HEAD TO SUFFER STROKE LIKE AND WORSE THAN WHAT HE HAS(HE MEANT WHATEVER WAS DONE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS TO MY FATHER)"....ITS THE ONLY THING ACCORDING TO NURSE JANKO THAT ONE EVER WANTED FROM MK ULTRA AND JANKO CLAIMED ALTREADY HAVE MADE AN ARRAINGEMENT IN RESPECT TO STATED WITH PEOPLE FROM LJUBLJANA WHO WERE INCHARGED FOR THIS GENOCIDE.....

Mother verbally assaulted yesterday upon my return from home for elderly people as it became evident I went without sleep for 24 hours and physically today in the morning(I knew in that very moment what she was upto) because of what awaited me at home for elderly people. Cursed me out for taking TV to father, then for taking her TV to father and not his TV, and after delivering his TV and returning her TV above stated is what happened...

AS FOR MK ULTRA - THIS WAS JUST WORSE THAN PRISON - I WAS PRESENTED WITH MOUNT EVERST OF CRIMES AGAINST ME WHICH WERE REHEARSED ON WHAT I WAS ALSO TOLD WHAT STEPS WILL BE TAKEN THROUGH THOSE STEPS BASED ON MY RESPONSE TO GET ME DESTROYED - THE PROBLEM ARE NOT CRIMES, BUT NEVER ENDING MOUNT EVERST OF CRIME THAT ROLLED AGAINST ME FOR NO LESS THAN 33 YEARS. PRISON LOGIC EXCEPT THAT I WAS ASSOULTED NIGHT AND DAY IN DOORS AND OUT DOORS ON EVERY STEP OF THE WAY FOR POLICE TO OBTAIN ANYTHING THAT COULD GRANT ONE ABILITY TO ENGAGE AGAINST ME THROUGH THIRD PARTY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment