Monday, June 26, 2023

Philippine psychiatrist Joan Mae Perez Rifareal was involved in MK Ultra case with her parents probably since 1992 if not earlier

Since she was single - went on to study or take extra exams to help me her mother claimed, but all went wrong after I apparently declined to marry her. It was her mother I was interested in and not Joan, but once Joan aged - she became interesting to me. She does have sister from what I recall - perhaps even two. She and her parents are when compared to rest of the community from rather a very wealthy portion of the society. Environment she was twisted into as far as MK Ultra was extremely violent - and just as the case was with all other groups, they needed representative who, however, was rather pleasant or sexy or whatever. Her father disliked idea my dating her mom. I count as a plus to her community desperate attempts to convince me how poverty is normal and okay lol(@Quezon City, Philippines - as for poverty as okay, just save it for Elon Musk's visit and tell him about it) about the only time when they begun to ostracize her. Despite becoming psychiatrist and playing with me in respect to mental illness issues which she never encountered but INSISTED ME HOW STUFF I AM INVOLVED(poisoning) NOBODY EVER COMES OUT AND THAT I SHOULD BETTER WATCH OUT, I never acknowledged her as psychiatrist and she finally was forced to refuse in my face my bagging her to even leave husband and kids....I really wanted to climb in her pants at all costs after so many many years of temptation. The part about psychiatry despite her playing her psychiatric role all the time was blocked in my head. Philippines had a few very very "bad" women.
You guys be in much better shape visiting me in private or conferencing. Poverty breeds poverty. Its nothing wrong with poverty as long as people are oriented toward prosperity, but no wealthy person will move to location to build industry etc. just so society can kick him out of existence. If you want money, you have to get people interested in you as #1. As #2, whoever will make sacrifice will make commitment toward you and that means he/she should be appreciated and supported if beneficial for you. He/She will set example for next one in line(they all talk with one another - and every human being strives toward proving himself/herself with most of which prefers new starts/new beginnings where they can make actual difference) with $$$$ willing to commit himself and so on...

@Joan - if you give bring me a chocolate, my energy will jump. Immediately. You(according to you) never managed to figure me out anyways but I think you did perhaps even too much  ;)


Bipolar disorder Warning Signs: What to Look Out For

Story by Dr. Abhimanyu Chandak, MD Psychiatry • Saturday

Overview

A

serious mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. They can include extreme excitement episodes or extreme depressive feelings.

Symptoms

If you're experiencing new, severe, or persistent symptoms, contact a health care provider.

Symptoms can last over a few weeks, months, or even years. The symptoms vary during the manic and depressive phase. And without any symptoms, in between episodes of mania and depression.

The manic phase is characterized by:

  • Extreme happiness, hopefulness, and excitement
  • Irritability, anger, fits of rage and hostile behavior
  • Restlessness
  • Agitation
  • Rapid speech
  • Poor concentration and judgment
  • Increased energy
  • Less need for sleep
  • Unusually high sex drive
  • Setting unrealistic goals
  • Paranoia

The depressive phase may include:

  • Sadness and crying
  • Feelings of hopelessness, worthlessness, and guilt
  • Loss of energy
  • Loss of interest or pleasure in everyday activities
  • Trouble concentrating and making decisions
  • Irritability
  • Need for more sleep or sleeplessness
  • Change in appetite
  • Weight loss/gain
  • Suicidal thoughts and attempts at suicide

No comments:

Post a Comment