Saturday, June 3, 2023

And here is the video titled as "The Life and Tragic Ending of Bobcat Goldthwait" that British royals had Americans play me during MK Ultra in 2019 - referring to me as Bobcat Goldthwait


Before seating to table, prince William asked American if they played me a video which they did just prior to his MK Ultra drama. Video is dated as two years ago release, but one was played to me during MK Ultra in 2019 with possible small modifications added to one.
Its easy to see that murderous legacy which British royals and Americans commenced against me in 1990 during talks in Moscow while blaming for it all Russia, are deeply in progress.

Here is the video which Bob Goldthwait produced for British royals in 2013 when I was thrown into psychiatric institution - Bob had psychiatric pills on his mind and idea about how through shock jock bizare insane violent trauma display will rush me to believe it was all psychiatric pills which elites used to excuse prior 23 years of drugs used during MK Ultra and butcheries performed....amazing dude.
THIS STUFF IS TO USED AS PROOFS OF GENOCIDE IMPLEMENTED AGAINST ME BY BRITISH AND AMERICANS. RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/nothing-but-brutality-what-british.html 


Joe Biden and McCarthy BOTH GUARANTEED ME I AM DEAD MAN DUE TO DEGREE OF HEALTH PROBLEMS INFLICTED ON ME IF I WOULD STATE AT THIS STAGE THAT I SOMEHOW MADE IT THROUGH WHAT I STATED DID - FURTHER MCCARTHY STATED WILL EXTEND HIS STAY ON POLITICAL STAGE   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/joe-biden-and-mccarthy-both-guaranteed.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment