Thursday, June 1, 2023

It appears I have managed to overcome after two years even cancer seeded in left foot

It was rough ride and still is, but I managed to somehow survive the worst of the worst. Broken spine issue by ongoing pullups and special backpack to waist belt adjustments, cancer in right arms, left heart injury, cancer in left foot, and lymphoma...I don't know how liver/kidney/pancreas issues will end but ability to walk and sleep(cancer cramps) without

unbearable pain is actually a great news for me...lymphoma ordeal commenced 7 years ago and it eventually took over my entire body with my fading away due to unexplainable weakness once for no less than some 10 - 15 minutes barely managed to lay down before I could smash against floor - when cancer cramps already took over my body almost completely two years ago. I also managed to somewhat increase of what was 4 hours a day on average sleep horror...I had no clue human body can survive something like this.

BAD NEWS FOR HATERS WHO DESPERATELY HOPED FOR THE WORST  !!!


RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/i-was-age-18perhaps-even-17-when.html

AND https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/joe-biden-and-mccarthy-both-guaranteed.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment