Saturday, April 13, 2024

Through the use of domestic violence, mother utterly compelled again me into a night life

To avoid confrontations with here, I had no way to visit father in day time. She begun to enforce own rules inside of the house which extremes went repeatedly into stuffing(clogging) sinks and even toilet for me not to use them. During my stay in Poland beginning 2018, she begun to infest my room with moths and caused total devastation/destruction of whatever I would leave behind when outside of the home - including underwear/shirts and shoes. It reached climax about two weeks ago when she insisted on my taking her to Croatia for cheaper gas and tried next to yelling/screaming at me to incite me even into car accident accordingly to MK Ultra scenario(Novo mesto police director Ogulin claimed its more dangerous to have someone do wrack inside of the car while driving than to operate car under alcohol influence - Ogulin, local investigators, mother, niece and her husband at times also my ssister were frequent MK Ultra transport to Bela Krajina and/or to Croatia using at tiimes even my fathers' cars - torture was enforced throughozut entire Bela Krajina as well Croatia even inside of the car with unmarked police cars following). Her psychological violence frequently was an answer for offered rides(transport) to father or for whatever work performed. She repeatedly psychologically assaulted during my work at the garden or when cutting grass or even when cleaning preparing for car a garage. Whatever I would touch, she used to assault me with lies. Called me on million occasions mentally ill while using reminders of MK Ultra bestiality performed inside of this house since one was build - suggesting her what she had going on with police gave her the right to address me as mentally ill and I must say not in a shy way. Few if any would ignore her repeated behavior, but I did.

Today(Saturday - niece and her husband provided transport for mother lately to father during Sat/Sun) when offering her a transport she suggested feels threatened - unsafe. When asking her what for/why unsafe/threatened, she gave no answer. I suggested her to call police, but she suggested me will call ambulance due to arrangement she has with psychiatric hospital - obviously police. 

This is just to say that my mother will be out of the door on the first opportunity. Meaning behind bars. Her stress bullying was designed by Slovenian police/psychiatry to target in particular Candida problems which they connected with cancerous issues and I will not let her off the hook. Psychiatric violence addicts belong only into one location and thats behind bards. 

I don't fear anybody, but I am angry and won't be capable due to anger to go see my father today - anger boosts adrenaline/hormones and disallows one to sleep....and so it goes. Since my return from Poland in 2020. 

WHEN YOU ARE NEXT TO PERSON THAT RUINED/DESTROYED YOUR LIFE IN A WAY SHE ANNIHILATED MINE USED LIES TO TURN ONE EVEN INTO PSYCHIATRY AND YOU ARE DOING BEST TO MAKE HER/HIS LIFE AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE(TRYING TO SAVE ONE FROM POLICE PROSECUTION), YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOU DON'T ALLOW INDIVIDUAL LIKE THIS INTO ANY HOME FOR ELDERLY OR WHATEVER AS WAS TOLD CASE WILL BE DURING MK ULTRA ONCE MY CASE IS OVER...BECAUSE IF INDIVIDUAL CAN'T STAY AT HOME IN A WARM FAMILY SETTINGS AND YOU DO HAVE TO PAY ONE VISITS TO SOME SICK LOCATION SUCH AS WAS IN MY FATHERS' CASE HOME FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE JUST TO BE BULLIED EVEN FURTHER AND WATCH WHATEVER OTHERWISE IF FRIENDLY WOULDN'T EVEN HAPPEN, MAKE SURE INDIVIDUAL GETS FINALLY A PLACE AND A TREATMENT SHE/HE DESERVES - IS LONG OVERDUE..

CONTRARY TO MY MOTHER AND FATHER - I DO MY BEST, NOBODY WAS FRIENDLY WITH ME - NOBODY TRIED TO HELP ME. I WAS COMPELLED TO RUN FROM HOME ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS TO SAVE MY LIFE FROM PSYCHIATRY AND FOR IT EVEN LAUGHED AT BY MY MOTHER....IF SUCH PEOPLE CAN'T BE NORMAL WITH ONE EVEN AT OLD AGE, YOU BETTER MAKE SURE THEIR DECISION TO NOT STAY AT HOME LANDS THEM AT THE RIGHT LOCATION. LIFE IS SHORT.

Mother also was the one with police who got father into home for elderly(murdered one) and I will not forgive her. She will be served justice. I will make sure she gets what she is long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment