Saturday, April 6, 2024

Psychiatrist Peter Kapš death threatened me in mentioned warehouse when hijacked most likely to China - he acted in 2006 as if one just learned about "plan" which Slovenian and British police assembled together with idea to utterly lock me up via postal scam if not cooperating with MK Ultra rape

"The plan"(BIG LIE WHICH BRITISH 1800 LONDON CABAL INSISTED ME IS A PLAN TO SAVE ME) CAME TO LIFE IN 1993 AND WAS USED FOR BRITISH TO PENETRATE INTO CHINA AS DEEP AS POSSIBLE FOR ITS ESPIONAGE SAKE. Engage locals into illegal criminal activities through permission of foreign governments and through curruption widen cracks throughout society by injecting more and more own

connections in it. There was several of these Indian guys who immigrated to China in 1996/1997 to work for Chinese companies till "own" opportunities opened for them. And its how it all started for real with connections open from abroad to those willing to cooperate. In 2006 as I returned from USA to Slovenia after 11.5 years, Kapš begun to death threaten me in mentioned warehouse(these warehouses where what would become items for me on which British counted would use to cause me harm were changing - on at least 3 occasions with what became even a private apartment or apartments where "my" stuff was stored) about agreement I had with British and about according to one he just found out - funny since one was involved all along in crime by British alone and together with Slovenian police....Slovenian criminal with psychiatric license was soooo sure he would get me killed that Novo mesto postal workers operated during MK Ultra bestiality performed in Novo mesto totally worry free what I have also seen IN REAL TIME once I begun to video record actively more than evident a 100% theft via governmental postal services - postal workers were laughing in my face and just like psychiatrist Peter Kapš dared to even threaten with mentioned issue which didn't cross my mind till yesterday when I converse with seller from Aliexpress. Nobody was worried even a bit while I was going insane trying to figure out due to numerous lies about possibility if there was such thing as anyone would have stored items in China or elsewhere to afterwards switch them with my orders - there was none due to most severe brainwash and ECT that went on totally indifferent from health issues involved in it. There was no way to pull information out in any way till yesterday..Some of these guys were even students in China and some stayed while others returned to India. MENTIONED CRIMINAL RING ALREADY WAS BUSTED BY CHINESE POLICE IN 2001(VERY ANGRY WITH ME DURING MK ULTRA FOR I DIDN'T UNDERSTOOD ABOUT WHAT WENT ON AT ALL), BUT DID SURVIVED DUE TO BRITISH ORGANISED CRIME FINALLY IN 2003 WHICH RUSHED TO ASSISTANCE OF MENTIONED - CHINESE POLICE INVESTIGATED THEM FOR TWO YEARS AND SOME HAD TO MOVE BACK TO INDIA BECAUSE OF SUCH CRIME.... AND WHOLE RING WAS REPLENISHED WITH NEW NAMES/NEW FACES ALL OF WHICH TO MY KNOWLEDGE WERE FROM INDIA. 

TODAY INCLUDING 1800LONDON CABAL, I GUARANTEE YOU NONE OF THESE CRIMINALS ANY LONGER ARE CALM. THEY KNOW WHATS COMING NEXT https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/04/british-royals-had-aliexpress-sellers.html 

THATS HOW DEADLY BRITISH ARE IN 2024 AND WHAT YOUR "CONSTITUTIONAL" MONARCHY(REGULAR SUPER PAEDO STATE) MEANS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment