Tuesday, April 16, 2024

@Iran - I have determined that your foreign minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian might NOT be a traitor

It was Hossein Amir-Abdollahian who stated me how Iranian military response to Israel will serve as a hope served to Palestinian people due to what was negotiated under MK Ultra with many participants of United Nations even a Israeli starvation procedure.

I deeply sided with Hossein Amir-Abdollahian once he entrusted me such information suggesting me how they will be all alone left behind by entire world only with Iran standing by their side....that was about as honest from Hossein Amir-Abdollahian as could possibly be. While its hard for me to believe that such day will arrive in the history of Israel which I even begun to support at one point and time, it did go even beyond.

Iran also knew all about Israeli's artificial intelligence extermination procedure which Israel begun to experiment on in 2009. Something that became evident to all sides will play out a real role in extermination procedure of Gazan people in 2018 when foreign journalists begun to warn me about coming Israeli extermination technology....

Hossein Amir-Abdollahian did all he could to alert about coming catastrophe and I do appreciate it as much as I didn't like the idea about whole thing at the beginning of this war. I had no clue Israel would go that far.

Hossein Amir-Abdollahian is in my opinion a very normal family man.

No comments:

Post a Comment