Friday, April 5, 2024

There were two things that went on under MK Ultra that should but never ever did rang alarm those "concerned" - One thing was physicians involved in MK Ultra were asking me beginning 2015 if am bleeding from my skin

and second thing was utterly my having psychiatrist Peter Kapš with police investigators and nurse Janko laughing in my face about my having in the feeding future tubes inserted in my stomach and ridiculing what father receives as food - it would be the only thing that would possibly save my life beginning 2000. 


Psychiatrist Peter Kapš dared me(he wouldn't allow me to, but demanded from me to assume he has it) to look into fathers' stomach during MK Ultra whenever I was delivered into home for elderly people by claiming me one has feeding tube attached beginning 2002. To heal intestines/colon/ pancreas/ liver is what Kapš and his helpers laughed about in my face would concern my case.

That much about physicians involved in my case as for poisoning and breaking spine which was entirely ran by police and physicians I wouldn't even comment https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/04/nobody-was-allowed-to-talk-about.html 

AS FAR AS "IF AM BLEEDING FROM SKIN" - AS IF IT WOULD MATTER....WHEN ASKING THEM IN RETURN I CITE, "IF I DO THEN WHAT", NO ANSWER EVER WAS GIVEN TO ME.

BRITISH KING CHARLES BOASTED I WAS IN A CRITICAL CONDITION WITH HIS SLOVENIAN HENCHMEN ROBERT GOLOB SUGGESTING ME, HOWEVER, THE TWO STILL NEEDED PROOFS FROM ME ABOUT MK ULTRA SO HEALTHCARE WOULD REMAIN AS SUCH NOT AVAILABLE TO ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment