Saturday, April 20, 2024

MK ULTRA - Darien gap was the first even big overseas FREE adventure for nurse Janko who became a criminal enthusiast to degree my father was thrown on a dead bed utterly for me to learn about human garbage

When criminals with Slovenian police badges from Novo mesto police station reached Darien gap(all for free at taxpayers expense - not bad job) in 1989, they only did portion of trip begun to pursue/convince me it was same with me claiming how I never did whole thing...a good number of people traveled to Darien gap during MK Ultra in my presence with even some ladies https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/04/mk-ultra-first-time-i-crossed-drugged.html 

Why were British royals concerned about Darien gap !!???? Because of the fall of the Soviet Union for which US government and UK governments pro-calculated will result in the boost of the poverty throughout southern America. And what I have just stated was considered as a top secret that never should have been released to public according to British royals who turned out to be such a nice chaps TIME DEMONSTRATED. Nurse Janko traveled to Darien gap with Slovenian criminally insane corrupt Slovenian politicians such as is Robert Golob in 1998 and again in 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment