Friday, April 5, 2024

Opening of the package - March 27th, 2024 Psychiatric delivery of two cameras and one temperature humidity reader

Cameras(both cameras) and reader were both used old items involved in MK Ultra brainwash https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/04/aliexpress-seller-informed-me-that.html.

SD cards, however, appear work as good as new. If the package was again open during my

absence when I took my mother to Bela Krajina(left package at home), I simply do not know. Working SD cards were a surprise to me as police targeted them 99% of the time. I was too angry to post video about hard drive delivery which instead was substituted to me in Poland in 2020 with delivery of backpack which I purchased in 2016...some Pollack told me during MK Ultra have retrieved one afterwards from garbage with Slovenian police gestured me that I shouldn't get so upset




RELATED TO AND ITS HOW IT ALL ENDED....


No comments:

Post a Comment