Friday, April 19, 2024

If you do like to see what a real schizophrenic looks like - just look at Kerry Kennedy(it made me puke to see liar with bulged out eyes - now imagine you had helplessly to listed and watch obnoxious creature drugged up as was my case during MK Ultra)

All of them were involved in extermination procedure they regarded one as MK Ultra, I endorse none for other than court trial.
Shaky crazy insane voice with bulged eyes aggressive speech loud yelling alike shizo shit - MY NAME IS KENNEDY, SO I CAN BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL TAKE SHIT HERE NOT...



THEY WANTED NORMAL - THEY WILL GET MORE THAN WHAT THEY BARGAINED FOR. WHEN I HAD TO GO EXTRA MILE THIS FAR, I GET IT DONE BUT NOT THE WAY THEY EXPECTED - NOT ACCORDING TO THEIR EXPECTATIONS. NEED KENNEDY SCUM ON THE COURT TO TESTIFY ABOUT ABUSE PERFORMED AGAINST ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment