Friday, April 19, 2024

MK ULTRA - As for the Catalan independence movement and Spain

Spanish royals found me guilty during MK Ultra for being tortured at their initiative - reason became theso called Catalan independence movement which I supposedly have supported.

Head of criminal procedure against me in Spain always was king Felipe VI of Spain. As for Spanish royal clownery, its lies were identical to those from greater than Great Britain with all the females expressing their interests(deepest affections) in marrying me. Estuvo acusado para ser me abusado my being a bit humorous on dark side of humor.


Felipe VI just as his father Juan Carlos I was/is a regular schizophrenic. Violence in Spain reached its peek with Felipe VI obtaining his crown - when Juan Carlos I also no longer held his passions back. My role in Catalan independence none other than being most severely tortured for Madrid's espionage purposes just as was the case in norther Ireland and/or other parts of the world. The final pay was being cursed out by Felipe VI and death threatened. I also do not believe in any Catalan independence as once fake independence was carried out, I became guilty to Catalan side(their FAKE leaders begun to instigate how I screw them up) as well as they have to prove through torture their loyalty to Madrid and this is how British royals murder - the main initiator of violence in Spain were not even Spanish royals, but instead British who financed it all. Spanish royals made Slovenian Milan Kučan's side in Spain feel like at home.

Spain which I embraced till my age even 16 perhaps as one of the best locations, became in my eyes odd once Serbs netter on Spanish picture and was instead of warm welcome greeted in Spain and back in Slovenia with chetniks whom Slovenian police promoted. Turmoil which went on for another 2 years exploded in the face of the Spanish royals leaving not a slightest doubt in their mind that I listed Spain on the list of the enemies despite what Felipe VI of Spain continued to blindly believe my life depending on them...then at age 18 I launched war on Spain leaving people devastated and hurt whenever I had the opportunity to interact with any of them for the to acknowledge the price of betrayal/backstabbing/ treachery.

Spain will be the country against whom I will launch criminal probe into MK Ultra torture as it exercised Mount Everest of torture on me.

I DO NOT DEPEND ON ANYBODY AND THE LEAST I DEPENDED IN MY LIFE WAS ON THE WEST WHICH HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OTHER THAN TO HURT/DAMAGE. IF YOU GO OVER MY MK ULTRA PROOFS, YOU WILL NOTICE THERE WAS CLOSE TO ZERO NO HUMAN INTERACTION BETWEEN ME AND WESTERN FOLKS THUS DEMONSTRATING ONE TO WORLD AFTER EVERYTHING WORLD HAVE WITNESSED WAS DONE TO ME AS A TOTALLY USELESS CRIMINAL OPTION IN MY CASE.

Ohhh when I have to make sure to find proofs about MK Ultra - I do it my own way but the only picture you will be on next to me ever again is the one at the court. Serbo Slovenian police did you really well so be it.

Spanish royal family visited our house in Slovenia with other royals on just who knows how many occasions - acted so politely so nice well f*** that. Torture in Spain eventually ended with Spaniards hosting Serbs in Spain where those immigrated and tortured beginning 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment