Friday, April 26, 2024

A new director Igor Juršič of Novo mesto police became a director of Novo mesto police because ex director Janez Ogulin was certain will with psychiatrist Kapš after negotiating crime with UN representatives inside of our house manage to prove about my discriminating people based on their last names and facial characteristics

Igor Juršič who went on in 1995 to cry to psychiatrist Kapš how I am facially profiling people during MK Ultra torture and consequently one would not become a new director of police due to discrimination of one - in reality as was told, dude didn't have more than high school and was as such totally UNFIT TO EVEN SERVE INSIDE OF THE POLICE
FORCE never mind facial profiling done by someone who was dragged through Bosnian war ditches by chetniks where used through torture to incite chetniks into assaults on enemy positions. Theeen that second part came about Igor Juršič who had no trace of Serbian blood in one according to Kapš/Ogulin/ Robert Ferenc you see and others....in the second part during 1997, I found myself again behind school table next to Igor Juršič who went on using me to finish his university degree. Indifferent situation was with blondin standing next to one Robert Ferenc but much much earlier when also pushed in the classroom to attend his universality completion - 
Robert Ferenc's university completion dates back to grammar school years. And there you have it. Igor Juršič, however, did associate in strange circumstances with strange people including Serbian chetnik movement involved in MK Ultra while Ferenc incited in violence against me together with France Božičnik you also see on the photo - head of criminal investigators' unit which became head with Ogulin desperate to coverup for previous boss of criminal investigators' unit - deputized by Ogulin to prove my being insane probably sometimes in 2011(in reality barely in 2023, but lies are the point which Slovenian police tried to turn into schizophrenic reality). Specialty of France Božičnik was advertisement od his criminal character which one begun to advertise as a new coming chief of criminal investigations in as early as in 2008 - meaning he drove me insane with issue after Ogulin insisted is a new boss of investigation I cite France Božičnik, "almost not yet, soon, yes I am , I became, I am ready" while using Ogulin on the side to support his claims and suggested improvement of one in certain areas to become boss of crime investigation unit which would help me to prove my case - it all ended with depicting me how I discriminated against one and similar and with will never ever help you out. For whatever positive scenarios these people had I do not care even a bit due to obvious they continue to implement. Robert Ferenc when younger was almost completely blonde. Even white white shining hair. 

I will submit crime charges against all three suspects and just as I stated will push forward investigation procedure against entire Novo mesto police force under motto - GUILTY TILL PROVEN WAS FORCED TO COMPLY WITH SUPERIORS AND/OR OTHERWISE FOR EACH AND EVERY OFFICER. None is innocent thats for sure.

Novo mesto police force on some meeting suggested in my face will resign from work as whole if I will make a big deal out of it leaving people without any protection. Well, the thing is that whoever will resign with task to hurt police order, I will make sure will not find job for the rest of his or her life. And secondary, there would be a whole a lots of less problems with such issues if they would have been prevented upon Slovenian independence - instead problem grew into greater problem involving more criminal behavior from more people. It is possible military will have to take over some police duties, but it won't be critical in absolutely any way to safety of the people. Its time to make Slovenia accountable for its actions to foremost own citizens. Instead of young people departing abroad for endless job search, its time perhaps to give them a chance for work back home. Leaving country for a better paid opportunity abroad after rejecting or deliberately neglecting opportunities back home should also bare consequences for those willing to depart to ensure they pay their dues for deliberately hurting economy - make their return to Slovenia CLOSE TO IMPOSSIBLE IF NOT ENTIRELY THE IMPOSSIBLE. I didn't depart Slovenia because I wanted to, but because I was sentenced to death for creating one and then stabbed in the back by those who profited from within - learn to profit from within by hurting me.

I started direct investigation procedure of Novo mesto police force yesterday when I stopped at police station to request a meeting with police administration/heads who could provide me with necessary investigation assistance involving individual with proper state credentials. Individuals who answered my visit at the reception area all were involved in case with mainly officer who obtained employment at police station days apart from my return from USA in 2006(his father and I believe brother also were involved in case, but then again the one who got him into police was Janez Ogulin and that sounds alarm till actually verified) - will have audio coming next. 

NOVO MESTO POLICE WAS ADVISED YESTERDAY SLOVENIA HAS NO QUALIFIED INDIVIDUAL TO RUN MK ULTRA INVESTIGATION DUE TO NATURE OF MK ULTRA CRIME(police enforced crime, but never ever investigated one - to investigate such crime, one needs to be qualified/experienced which they have NONE together with and including American police) AND FOREMOST NO MK ULTRA CASE EVER RESOLVED IN SLOVENIA THUS MAKING ME AS THE ONLY SUITABLE INDIVIDUAL FOR THE JOB ALREADY DONE.



HERE IS THE TIME AND DATE - KING CHARLES CLAIMED WILL HAVE MY FATHER KILLED BEFORE HE DISAPPEARS....I HONESTLY THINK HE IS FAR TO LATE. IF HE HAD LISTENED TO AUDIO OF MY MEETING WITH POLICE YESTSRDAY, HE KNOWS HAS NO PLACE TO RUN FAST ENOUGH / HIDE FROM MY COMING.
IT TOOK A BRUTAL TURN YESTERDAY DURING MY VISIT TO POLICE STATION FOR WHICH THEY ANTICIPATED COULD EITHER TURN INTO A TOTAL COLLAPSE FOR ME OR TOTAL BRUTALISATION OF POLICE STATION. ITS NOW A MATTER OF DAYS BEFORE I REACH ENGLAND.


@Charles - you tutored me for 35 years how cancer develops, now let me show you how you get summoned to court. Let me demonstrate you how court paper goes past your royal guards straight in your hands for court appearance you will have to personally sign me for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment