Tuesday, April 9, 2024

@Robert F. Kennedy Jr - What were you other than a most severe threat to American democracy for the past 50 years !!????

I am amazed for you to have audacity to make yourself even appear publicly. 

You guys remember how I used to search for a stable workplace and what turned systematically into job of an kind...finally a place where I could stay alive moving from one state to another and what became more than a dozen countries(two citizenships destroyed including the one I fought for to come to existence and what you pals don't even dream about what is like - to existance so you could move in and shit allover with pigeons) while you continued to perform bestiality on me to eventually land me inside of the psychiatric hospital in 2012.

You were a womanizer Epstein's little CIA fucker fucker who counted Dollars just like the rest of you - your generation. The first time I saw woke up was when they built road across your precious pond and you turned neurotic withing a matter of days. You and yours alike couldn't go past 1% of what I have yet you dared just as other have to spit all over me - insult. I saw one single video of yours and you made me sick to the bone. You all are smooth talkers easy riders, but I have nothing left to loose thanks to yours alike. Frankly I will tell you - you with the old names of America are abomination the real reason I lost appetite to see myself in one and have eventually begun to contemplate upon arrival to one on what eventually became a departure...you are clowns(C O W A R D S) who took America down the darkest pothole ever for one to have lost its original character. Kennedy Jr. was one of my biggest allies since early childhood WHATEVER THAT MEANT DUE TO AS STATED ABOVE MY LIFE WAS TURNED INTO THANKS TO SUCH GREAT UNCLES  - "allies" at least till it no longer made any sense to see one as a ally since he no longer even different from others....

You lost your daddy, really !!??? And Phillip saved you !!???? Remember how I applauded you two and cheered your friendship inside of this very house in Novo mesto city !!???? I will not ask questions why as is evident. Womanized, and cashed on what became a case worse than of the documented slavery. You would all do a lot for America, when in reality you couldn't have saved even a small pond infront of your house - that pond was me ╭∩╮(you know what I mean and they did the right thing, so you can remember me)....


In America, its enough to get degree and pose for camera as long as you belong one of those families you all set doors keep opening for you whichever way you turn....




No comments:

Post a Comment