Saturday, April 20, 2024

MK ULTRA - The first time I crossed drugged up under MK Ultra a Darien gap jungle was when I was 14 years old in 1986(many crossings followed afterwards) but the next most significant visit was in 1989 and 1990 when I crossed one again with British royals who claimed me it will soon become a superhighway for migrants/refugees from Southern to Northern United States of America/Canada

British royals bragged about huge success they had thanks to this case as on each occasion dring their visits Colombian military totally took over entire passage to ensure no possibility of altercation between drug cartels could develop...procedure for which Colombian military appeared to me received substantial amounts of money on each occasion didn't came cost free for me as torture went on at times throughout entire trail as seen here with Slovenian police involved and corpses demonstrated. These two were the last guys I visited mentioned jungle and locations they demonstrate with...
There is some secrets that apply to Colombian military concerning Darien gap I wouldn't even share...lets just say Darien gap is nowhere near what one used to be. Back in the day, chances you come out alive if foreigner really were slender - its autobahn when compared to its past with also a lots of Colombian military presence which keeps narco traffickers/cartels far away an something no one mentions in the video. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/04/mk-ultra-darien-gap-was-first-even-big.html

No comments:

Post a Comment