Thursday, April 18, 2024

I finally got to understand the meaning of ambulance sirens which Brito American scum with SLOVENCKI so highly during so called MK Ultra(they went way past any MK Ultra for me to refer crime as MK Ultra)

It became evident about what ambulance sirens served with which local police and local psychiatrist were so obsessed about....


Way past any MK Ultra for me to refer scum-beggary that went on to this degree as MK Ultra procedure. For the website you see above, London royals have next to their crazy boots informed me would become the case with my blog - Larry Page and Sergei Bryn Mikhailović from google instigated how they contemplated on taking one down on numerous occasion in front of London criminals but that couldn't pointing at them and so on...seems they have forgotten about what took place once they threw me into psychiatric hospital in 2012 or how little one had on my performance despite my hanging on edge of death. While I do not know what impact mentioned website had on people, I can assure you British royals have used one with their supporters against me as a form of threat - "warning".


Blog download they continue to BLOCK from being uploaded to other sites just as seen in video - April 18th, 2024

  BLOGGER/GOOGLE BLOCKS ME AND OTHER USERS FROM UPLOADING THIS VERY BLOG TO INTERNET - SHARING ONE.

YOU CAN FREELY SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN

THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OF ITS CONTENT.



BLOG TEMPLET

No comments:

Post a Comment