Sunday, September 10, 2023

Slovenian and Italian police mutually orchestrated while keeping me hostage(drugged up and tortured) what appeared were kill for hire jobs throughout Italy by the local Roma couple whenever delivered to Italy with possibly even Italian state prosecutors issuing me death threats if I would ever dare to open mouths in respect to the two "wonderful guys" as they referred to them as

Slovenian and Italian state both designed a program THEY CLAIMED ME for the two to what they referred to me as make them disappear from stage by my pointing out at the two - with Dominika Švarc Pipan claiming me in face how Slovenian government harbors Italian victims of mafia - has a special program signed with Italy in respect to mafia against whom

two fight(haven't had that feeling but okay).

How Italian state played with kill for hire jobs throughout Italy !!???? They would have me walk on sidewalks of towns pointing me out areas while gesturing how good the two are. First that two get used to environment and victim's surroundings on what they strike and disappear without leaving any trace behind etc...once "the job" was completed, Italian prosecutors/police would seat me drugged up back in the car and ship me traumatized back to Slovenia with Slovenian police all to happy to receive me and so it went....Pope Francis even labeled me as a owner of Ndrangheta with whom apart from Italian police sting operations(its what they used me for and its what British royals demanded from Italian police for me to be used for) I have had nothing to do with. Italian police assisted British royals in every walk of life beginning with what was 1995 even illegal incarcerations in Rome area when hijacked from USA to Europe by CIA for issues I had nothing to do with and indeed were cooked by British royals during Balkan wars - Srebrenica genocide.

Same shit that went on with Port of Gioia Tauro repeated with Antwerpen through which again I became major drug dealer in day dreams of Belgian police which traumatized me with mentioned issue and thats already very very close to Hague as was told - it is, but for whom is closer.

With some Roma community suggesting in other part of Slovenia me how the two love me but not them etc.(this Roma family and many others with both guys INSISTED ME HOW SLOVENIAN STATE AND ITALIAN STATE listed two to disappear from picture) and its why I stated a WARNING TO ITALIAN STATE IN MY FIRST POST WHO LABELED ME DURING MK ULTRA AS WELL AS OWNER OF NDRANGHETA TO KEEP THE F*** AWAY WITH "MAFIA" ISSUES WHENEVER APPROACHING ME OR ELSE.

@ITALY - IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SLOVENIAN STATE, SOLVE IT BUT DON'T PLAY WITH ME BECAUSE I WILL BREAK YOU ON TWO PEACES(DESTROY YOU IF I HAVE TO). REMEMBER, I AM A WISE GUY WITH NURSERY RIGHTS WHO WILL FUCK YOU ON ALL INSTANCES OF LIFE LIKE NO OTHER IF YOU REPEAT ME A BULLSHIT LIKE THAT ONE SEEN HERE JUST ONE MORE TIME IN MY FACE. YOU CAUSED ME NOTHING MORE THAN PROBLEMS THROUGH MOST SEVERE TORTURE, SO IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
WHO IS CLOSER TO HAGUE AND TO SATAN !!????







RELATED TO:

Thursday, September 7, 2023 MK ULTRA(with people identified) - Slovenian police orchestrated yet another assault on me - It all started infront of what home for elderly nurse Janko claimed was his house at Žihovo selo  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/slovenian-police-orchestrated-yet.html

Saturday, September 9, 2023 Nurse Janko suffered loss of what probably was father during WWII - Psychiatrist Peter Kapš and Novo mesto police got order from Vladimir Putin(MOSCOW) IN 1995 as I immigrated to USA to find and involve in genocide against me anyone who suffer family losses during WWII from the side of Germans    https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/nurse-janko-suffered-loss-of-what.html

Sunday, September 10, 2023 Slovenian and Italian police mutually orchestrated while keeping me hostage(drugged up and tortured) what appeared were kill for hire jobs throughout Italy by the local Roma couple whenever delivered to Italy with possibly even Italian state prosecutors issuing me death threats if I would ever dare to open mouths in respect to the two "wonderful guys" as they referred to them as   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/slovenian-and-italian-police-mutually.html

No comments:

Post a Comment