Monday, September 18, 2023

MK Ultra - Some Norwegians who also used me for transport throughout eastern Europe incl. Russia(claimed wouldn't enter one) and surrounding countries

It was a awesome waste of time with most severe sleep deprivation and torture included in wherever they made stop(I would at times disappear from two even for days). Good job tusen takk   https://www.facebook.com/Frankogsebpatur/?locale=nb_NO


@Frank og Sebastian - Your next ride will be on me with stop inside of the prison. Will see if I can untwist your brain enough to hear why you hijacked for torture purposes.
IF I DON'T SEE TWO OF YOU BY TOMORROW AT MY ENTRANCE WITH ALL THE VIDEOS IN HAND, THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IS EXPECTATION BEHIND BARS - STATISTIC. BREAD AND WATER FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS(EVEN ON LIFE SUPPORT)

No comments:

Post a Comment