Monday, September 18, 2023

Thai king Bhumibol and his son Maha WENT STRAIGHT FOR MONEY(all I supposedly earned via MK Ultra) IN 1998 DISREGARDING AND DEMANDING ON MY BEHALF(DESPITE MY PROTESTS) FROM BRITISH ROYALS A 50/50 SHARE

British royals(Charles) took their side infront of them and both repeated crime in 2015(bigger and bigger revolt of people involved in MK Ultra genocide begun to take place against Royals in 2013 after they hospitalized me through Slovenian partners, in 2014 princess Bajrakitiyabha became a Thai ambassadors to Slovenia, Austria etc. - up from UN position and as government official closer to victim due to fears of someone else coming forward with it - criminals exercised through police a total supervision of genocide and would selectively allow people near me)  concerning sanking of Sun Vista's ship with king Bhumbol offering me upon my reminder of how ship was sank, by whom, and how to also my ability purchase his granddaughter Bajrakitiyabha what at the time appeared to me as very very strange - a Thai royal honey who upon initial declining to marital offers which they

presented and I accepted turned into evil and again romanticized with me after I no longer wanted to have anything to do with it and again caused more damage/harm - deadly cycle which United Nationals' princess repeated with her sister Sirivannavari till 2020 when I was again hijacked to Thailand...

IT WAS IN ROYAL HIGHEST INTEREST FOR WORLD TO ACKNOWLEDGE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE HOW THEY MULTIPLIED STOLEN MONEY https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/to-be-used-as-most-criminalmurderous.html 

I refused to see 7 years younger female as equal money wise as she or her grandfather/father/ family contributed to my case nothing other than harm/damage already in earliest stages of MK Ultra. It was for nothing other than lies and knives in he back and this against myself who managed to collapse self confidence of Soviet Union and Yugoslav federation against all odds in this world. 

SATHAN AS I PROPERLY POINTED OUT DRUGGED UP IN THAILAND WHEN HER PLACE OF BIRTH WAS PRAISED TO ME BY PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS IN FACT WAS/IS SATAN. IT WAS EVIL IN MAKING WHICH REALIZED ITSELF AS SOON AS COUNTRY BECAME STABLE ENOUGH TO SURVIVE FOOD CRISES 1000X OF THE ONE IN MOSCOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment