Saturday, September 23, 2023

Case of Angela Merkel's destruction of my teeth DEMAND, have proven that these people demanded from me to destroy/eat myself through recalls on torture/butcheries and not as they claimed in my face

how I no longer know who I am and am crazy. Their goal was and is to cause as much as possible post crime trauma and keep one going for as long as possible under impossible circumstances https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/turning-my-teeth-and-repositioning.html THEIR IDEA FOR ME TO PROVE CASE WITH EVIDENCE BY IDENTIFYING PEOPLE AND LOCATIONS FROM AROUND WORLD AS THEY CLAIMED ME DEMANDED FROM ME WAS/IS NOTHING OTHER THAN ATTEMPT TO WASH HANDS WITH "HELP" INSTEAD OF WHAT I DEMANDED FROM THEM IN 2010 WAS AN ADMISSION INTO MK ULTRA CRIME EXISTENCE AGAINST ME(THEY THREW ME INTO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL IN 2013 AND 2015 WHILE THREATENING ME/DARED ME TO EVEN MENTION WORD "MK ULTRA").

I no longer cared to have even teeth washed to be honest. THEY SLAUGHTERED MY LIFE FOR 51 YEARS THROUGH DEPRESSION WITH EVERY AIM AT BREATH I TOOK.


IF YOU WANTED INDIVIDUAL TO IDENTIFY YOU, YOU DO MAKE SURE TO BE SEEN AT LEAST ON CAMERAS(IN THIS CASE WHEN VISITING NEW YORK WITH PRINCESS DIANA AND CHARLES ARRIVED LATTER OR MET WITH HER THERE - I WORE KHAKI PANTS AND AT THE END OF MK ULTRA WAS GIVEN TO WEAR EVEN A BLACK LEATHER JACKET) WHICH NEVER EVER WAS THE CASE WITH POLICE MAKING SURE EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE. BUT THIS WAS 34 YEARS AGO. IT WAS LIKE THIS WITH EVERY UFO SIGHTING MEDIA WROTE ABOUT. REGULAR BRUTALITY. EVERYTHING INDEED WAS BASED ON LIES NOT EVEN DECEPTION AS REFUSED TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT DUE TO ABOVE SPECIFIED REASONS...


RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/mk-ultra-night-horror-movie-for-germany.html 


Thursday, September 28, 2023 - THERE WAS ZERO LSD INVOLVED IN NURSE JANKO'S TEETH JOB WHICH HAD TEETHS HANG OUT OF LINE ALL OVER MY JAWS   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/there-was-zero-lsd-involved-in-nurse.html 

READ FIRST ---- Saturday, May 4, 2024 
Doctor Ivan Galac who searched for proof of schizophrenia in me and its what I will use a form of proof for degree of violence against me, in fact wasn't a dentist but instead otorhinolaryngologist who have completed REMOVAL of pharynx surgery on me when I was child  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/doctor-ivan-galac-who-searched-for.html

AND THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE(seen bellow) FOR EVERYTHING STATED IN ONE ARE FACTS


---- Saturday, May 4, 2024 
Ivan Galac was the one who continued to pay visits during "MK Ultra" to our house even in 2018 and 2019 and 2020 WHEN GALAC REPEATEDLY INSTRUCTED AN INDIVIDUAL ON HOW/WHAT TO DO GET TEETH IN MY UPPER JAW MISALIGNED   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/ivan-galac-was-one-who-continued-to-pay.html

---- Friday, May 3, 2024 
Here is the Aryan Croat who immigrated to Slovenia and have as a physician/doctor labeled me during my childhood with prognathism in the medical files(COMPARED ME WITH MONKEY DURING MK ULTRA - SAME WENT ON THANKS TO ONE IN THE SCHOOL) and have suggested to Slovenian police infront of me in 2017 my being a schizophrenic   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/here-is-aryan-croat-who-immigrated-to.html

---- Friday, May 3, 2024 
Criminal complain in respect to doctor/physician Ivan Galac will also be submitted against his two sons who were used to redistribute fathers' crime against me at grammar school Grm   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/05/criminal-complain-in-respect-to.html

No comments:

Post a Comment