Tuesday, September 12, 2023

How British royals wanted to prove their case of PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA against me with obviously other royals elites

@BRITISH ROYALS - WHY WERE THE BRAIN SCANS NOT DONE DURING MY PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALIZATION IN 2013 !!???? THEY SCANNED ME FOR OBJECTS N MY HEAD, BUT NOT FOR DIAGNOSIS I WAS LABELED WITH.

KEYWORDS - PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA , BRITISH ROYALS , SLOVENIAN POLICE....



BIZARRE AND INSANE...WILL SEE WHAT BRAIN SCANS WILL DEMONSTRATE ABOUT THEM - PSYCHOPATHY ALSO CAN BE SEEN ON BRAIN, BUT THEY REFUSED TO DISCUSS ABOUT WHEN I CONFRONTED THEM DURING THE SO CALLED MK ULTRA PROCEDURE....HIGH DOWN PRISON IS A LOCATION WHERE I WAS TAKEN ON A REGULAR BASES BY BRITISH ROYALS FOR TORTURE/INTIMIDATION IF THERE WAS A PRION IN GREATER THAN GREAT BRITAIN I WASN'T SMUGGLED....LIKE A COCKROACHES ONCE YOU FLASH LIGHT THEM RUNNING IN THEIR HOLES.




All involved in this ordeal should know - I have no deal with British royals and no deal separate from international justice will ever be made

Many involved were apparently according to Kate Middleton traced/caught etc. by British MI5/MI6 authorities is what "royals" claimed me(UPON TOTAL FAILURE AFTER BEING ALREADY EXPOSED AS SCAM ARTISTS) during last brainwash in 2019/2020 meaning that British royals just as I suggested had corrupt police and government officials involved in genocide against me who were and apparently are willing to confess for their benefit(claim conspiracy against royals) as long as I am willing to accept/legitimize their claims WHICH I AM NOT NOR EVER I WILL BE !!! This is what prison issue of Kate Middleton SEEN IN MEDIA TODAY was used for today based on MK Ultra brainwash. She labeled news under MK Ultra brainwash be as my last chance if I corner them into position out of which there would be no exit for them other than to destroy me WHAT I ALSO SEE AS A DEATH THREAT FROM LONDON.

Kate Middleton even labeled under MK Ultra as innocent opposed to "those" what I see as even more criminal act against me and yet another proof of my not being part of their family in absolutely any way other than commodity used for trade and war issues...and full admission that never ever was nothing more than a slave at their British court and abroad.

Those who supported me will be diligent of my support as long as I will breath(I was known since childhood to have never ever left anyone who sided with me behind - it was difficult for those few who were my friends to ask me for help as they got more than what they even asked for without question asked - all I could give until the end of the world if necessary) and those who were willing to confess into some crazy conspiracies against royals(WITH IDEA TO BAIL THEM OUT - OBVIOUSLY THOSE WHO HAD AGREEMENT WITH ROYALS AND WHAT KATE HAD ON HER MIND WERE AND ARE BY WHICHEVER STATE ENGAGED IN CRIME AGAINST ME BY STATE EMPLOYED PEOPLE) as per causing me problems will fall into same category as royals. No mercy.

@BRITISH ROYALS - YOU BETRAYED ME AND CONSPIRED TO DESTROY ME INDEFINITELY/ERASE ME(GET ME KILLED), AND SO I OWE MYSELF NOTHING OTHER THAN YOUR BEING JUSTICE DUE ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE STANDARDS THE LEAST.


@KATE MIDDLETON - YOUR REQUEST IS DENIED.

NOT EVEN INSULT ANY LONGER.



No comments:

Post a Comment