Friday, September 8, 2023

I consider latest US Government(blogger is American based google branch) assault on my work as extreme serious threat - a way to ridicule/undermine my work by those involved from the top

who also promised me would do stunts like as is seen bellow if unproductive - I am not here to cater those who freeloaded at my expense for 51 years. Not here for their "nice" or to reduce what you see on here into the beggary status for the sake of some vagabonds whom they have the deal with to present "solution" to what they created according ly with their own needs. https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/injury-via-backpack-worst-kidney-liver.html

@JOE BIDEN - WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO CLOWN ON THIS WEBSITE WITH YOUR DEMENTED HUMOR !!???? IS IT TOO MUCH TRUTH THAT BUGLES YOU !!??? A VIOLENCE/ABUSE ADDICTION THAT YOU JUST CAN'T BE WITHOUT !!???? YOU LITTLE WHITE HOUSE INSTALLMENT FUCK, HOW COME YOU NEVER WERE MAN TO STEP INFRONT OF ME IN REAL TIME ALWAYS DRUGS YOU USED YOU LITTLE PRICK !!????

No comments:

Post a Comment