Tuesday, September 5, 2023

British Challanger tanks came preloaded with GPS alike surveillance equipment for which I was told Ukrainian side to sign to agree would remotely be switched IF I WOULD PURSUE THE RIGHT TO EXISTENCE(basically talk as they referred to torture as against those who authorized one at the top of the state)

That is why(PRINCE WILLIAM WAS THE INITIATOR OF SUCH REPEATED CRIME IN MY FACE), I also insisted for NOOOOO BRITISH MILITARY HARDWARE IN UKRAINE AND INSTEAD FOR AMERICAN AND OTHER NATO TO BE USED. I welcome British who crave toward European union of free nations(look forward democracy) and also salute such brave men and women, but not to royalism which in my opinion already deeply undermined eastern European democracy fundamentals next to war through trade damage. Prince William went on to threaten me under MK Ultra would have all British tanks and equipment trigger locators for Russians to easily strike them.

@British state - I pity your reliance on the top on the crockery that runs world of internal and external affairs. You would do much better with nations who seek path with you as nation than with few crooks running crazy underground show breaking apart last of whatever is still left decent in parts of Europe such as is Ukraine....your crooks ALREADY broke Europe and are after the best of whatever continent had and has to offer.

IT DID CAME FROM WILLIAM TO I CITE, "I NEVER STATED THIS SOMEONE ELSE DID" AND ZELENSKY "WE HAD ALL BRITISH TANKS EQUIPMENT STAFF" INVOLVED IN UKRAINE SEARCHED FOR WHAT I 100% WITH CERTAINTY CAN CONFIRM IT DID CAME FROM THE RIGHT SOURCES....REAL WILLIAM AND REAL ZELENSKY. NOT RUSSIAN OR WHATEVER SIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment