Thursday, September 28, 2023

SPECIAL THANKS TO BELGIAN COUPLE ANTOANNE AND HIS LOVELY WIFE WHO VISITED YESTERDAY: Well, his wife was involved since my age few months and her husband since my age 3 I estimate but could be even earlier

AUDIO IS COMING AS NEXT

Antoanne's wife who simply refused to understand at my age 4 how much I needed her to become my wife(NOT Antoanne even that one was nice), has a younger sister who is half Dutch - Vlaams and whom I also didn't marry on time when age 10 in 1982. What a blow her marriage was to me a 10 years old boy who just couldn't catch so much needed train of pretties getting married one after another...it could be her sister is 100% Dutch because father was Dutch and lady I met yesterday is a half Ducth on fathers' side. Father was the one involved in my case since my age probably 6 or 9 months. I DID HEAVILY RESENTED FAMILY FOR PLAYING WITH ME IN RESPECT TO THE TWO WOMEN(thats how serious I took mater in my hands because of promised females during MK Ultra) AND MADE WAR WITH THEM during MK Ultra by declining to have anything to do with them ever again.

Husband Antoan for whom I haven't pointed out anything really yesterday(I did for his wife how one is teacher), used to work in some kinds of printing company and has either graphic design or architect university education. Mercedes vacation conversion done in Germany with Belgian License number ANTOANNE. Merci beaucoup DANKE SCHOEN !!! Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/mk-ultra-age-9-months-two-germans-and.html 

What I stressed two yesterday about royal elites and elites on general involved in MK Ultra AND WHAT WAS HEAVILY UNDESIRED FROM THE TWO(two didn't want to be on the picture with politics), it was interpreted to me by others on how whole thing will led into Merkel's disappearance - German gov. that will have her removed. 

Well, I certainly will seek arrest warrant for her and others involved who went ahead no not  only cover-up for her(with prince Andrew REPEATEDLY death threatening me if I would ever even think about touching her https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/mk-ultra-night-horror-movie-for-germany.html), but also cause me damage to here seen extent. LONDON WHICH BEGUN TO BRUTALIZE ME WITH RUSSIANS IN 1995 IN RESPECT TO MY RETURN TO SLOVENIA FOR THE SAKE OF "JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN GERMANY" WITH WHICH GERMAN GOVERNMENT CLEARLY ANTICIPATED WOULD DESTROY ME, OBTAINED HELP FROM AMERICAN SIDE - PEOPLE SUCH AS LINDSEY GRAHAM BEGUN TO BRUTALIZE ME IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BEGINNING 1996 FOR REFUSING TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH GERMANS AND BRITISH....US GOVERNMENT COMMENCED ULTRA VIOLENCE/TORTURE AGAINST ME ACROSS THE USA BEGINNING 1996 DEMANDING TO EITHER BOW DOWN TO GERMANS AND BRITISH OR BE KILLED IN USA WHERE IMMIGRATED IN 1995. ANGELA MERKEL WAS AND IS NASTY ANGRY BRUT TO WHOM SOME GERMANS REFERRED TO AS FEMI NAZI BECAUSE OF WHAT ONE HAVE DONE TO ME THROUGH HER MINISTERS/PRESIDENTS AND OTHER APPARATCHIKS - TO ME AS A NUTSI(NAZI)

No comments:

Post a Comment