Saturday, September 16, 2023

Involved in MK Ultra through parents beginning 1995/ guest in our house was/is Jaclyn - reporter and entire local city Lakeside involved in MK Ultra(EVEN HER LAWYER FROM NEW YORK CITY SHE STILL DREAMS ABOUT AND WHO BECAME SUPER WEALTHY AND TOOK OFF WAS INVOLVED)

She never became my bride, but local city and her farm did got strong connections. Lawyer was a very nice fella, but I though only about how to get one away from her as far as possible what was my regular intercontinental procedure with girls I liked. OK 
I hate to say it, but she was heavily racially discriminated against what was a normal procedure of those in London who ran the game to keep interested in me females, as far as possible.

@Maha Vajiralongkorn(RACIST STIR THE SHIT KING) - I am right !!???? And with what right !!????? Your family damaged(next to my life, even ruined some 100 females worldwide if not more) lives of numerous people. What was in it for you other than lies and theft of time through torture !!????


1-800 - LONDON CABAL...FOR THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS AND DEEP POCKETS. US CONSTITUTION, BILL OF RIGHTS, UNITED NATIONS, INTERPOL, EUROPOL, ECHR, INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE

CORRUPTION FROM THE TOP DOES IT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment