Saturday, September 23, 2023

Turning MY teeth and repositioning teeth from perfect line excited FRAU Angela Merkel who had problem with my having teeth properly set

And its also why I will destroy you Germany together with you chancellor if not complying/extraditing her or giving any kind of problems to police requests in respect to her involvement in genocide against me. THERE WAS PLENTY ENOUGH OF YOUR INCOMPETENT GERMAN BULLSHIT IN MY LIFE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/putin-ordered-beginning-2006-upon-my.html 

@MERKEL - YOU WILL GO INTO A WASTE BIN TOGETHER WITH YOUR JANKO(AND HE HATED YOUR GUT AS YOU KNOW DAMN WELL - OF ALL OF YOU). HOW I WISH I COULD GET MY HANDS ON YOU BACK THEN....YOU WERE AND ARE AS EVIL AS HELL.


AND SO WHAT DID I OWE YOU !!????WHY KINDS OF EXPLANATION/IDENTIFICATION !!????? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL YOUR STUDENTS/APPRENTICE PEOPLE NOW !!???? JA JA, ITS TRUTH I WAS A SWINE BUT I HAD TO BE AND NO LONGER AM AND I DID THIS AND THAT


@MERKEL - FUCK YOU AND YOUR UBER ALLES.





No comments:

Post a Comment