Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Serbs don't have problems with Kosovo only, same goes on now against Bosnian Muslims and Croats in Bosnian parts of Bosnia where Serbs became a majority via ethnic cleansing

Putin's ZZ army on Balkans commenced ethnic cleansing war against 4 nations simulations in 1991(Serbs already engaged prior to war on Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia in firm acts of genocide against Kosovo people for some 10 years by then) by labeling those nations as separatists - collaborators with axis of evil(nazis) same as to tactic which Vladimir Putin is using against people of Ukraine since 2014...a special military operation not war despite one resulting in 14 million Ukrainian refugees and 1/4 of Ukraine burned to ground, stolen territories size of ex eastern Germany+, rape, mass killings....history repeats, with Serbs concerning wars on Balkans against own Slavic brothers for no less than 31 years....journalist Dalija Hasanbegovic Konakovic was involved in this MK Ultra case, but not only did Bosnian people had problems understating what went on, I refused to be anywhere on Balkans due to Serbian violence(I begun to generalize just as Serbs and Slovenes demonstrated me too - people whom I have never met would get in my face and engaged in violence via also generalizing me into what clearly were lies - they had their colleagues provoke and engage in violence and those had people walk in my face claiming how they know who I am and what I have done to others etc., so I begun at times to engage in counter abuse before those even had chance to insult/threaten/hit/LIE more in my face as was nothing but lies and violence). Apparently Dalija who lost family in war to Serbs was even interested in me or at least she faltered me...I don't think I would escape from her if we would meet under normal circumstances ;)

Facial profiling(MILAN KUČAN - BORUT PAHOR - DRNOVŠEK ETC. VIOLENCE) in Slovenia was done by Slovenian Serbian psychiatrists based in faces in Slovenia which DNA consisted in similarities with DNA of Serbs....Kučan wanted to link MK ULTRA VIOLENCE first of Serbs who engaged in violence with Slovenian natives to make me feel unwelcome in own country and to provide Serbs with alibi from Slovenia for further violence(to give calm to Serbs in respect to crime - expanded Serbian crime into collateral crime). Both groups then begun to target Pollacks and Czechs from whom they required to repeat against me the same and so it went....SLAVIC PRIDE WORLDWIDE(FUCKING DISGRACE) THAT WIDENED ITS CIRCLE OF CRIME TOWARD OUTER LIMITS OF THIS WORLD ALL THE WAY TO JAPAN AND AFRICA AND BEYOND....THEN YOU HAD ELON MUSKS WHO BEGUN TO DAYDREAM HOW I GOT HIS CHILD MURDERED AND WAS MAKING FUN OF HIS WIVES'S NAMES AND PETER THIELS CLAIMING HOW THEY REFUSE TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME AS ARE FACIALLY SIMILARLY TO RUSSIANS - 

@FUCKHEADS - DO REMEMBER HOW YOU EXPRESSED YOUR SOLIDARITY WITH ME BY KNIFING ME IN MY BACK WITH INSANEST ISSUES ONE CAN USE AGAINST ANOTHER HUMAN BEING !!???? FOR PUTIN THEY DID....THE ONE WHO PREFERABLY WOULD TURN US ALL INTO ASH...FUCKHEADS(can't call human trash a traitors as I would hurt myself - one should never ever take human shit too seriously). UHHH, THEY LINED UP ONE AFTER ANOTHER IN THIS HOUSE EVEN IN THIS ROOM INFRONT OF PUTIN TO DEMONSTRATE ONE LOYALTY BY DEMANDING FROM ME TO RATE THEM AS RUSSIANS....DEMANDED FROM ME TO FACIALLY PROFILE THEM INFRONT OF RUSSIANS TO GAIN THEIR SYMPATHY FOR OIL AND MINERALS TRADE....WHAT HOW WAS DONE TO ME DIDN'T EVEN MATTER ANY LONGER AS THE MORE WE DO TO YOU THE LESS YOU KNOW....THIS WAS MY ALL NEW AMERIKANISCHE STAATSBÜRGERSCHAFT MIT NEUGEGRÜNDET CIA UND KGB-FREUNDEN...SCHOOL FOR DEATH.











SHARE BLOG ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WITH MY FULL PERMISSION

UPDATED ON NOVEMBER 25ST, 2022 - YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT....

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.

Here is the blog content...



And here is the template
OR

No comments:

Post a Comment