Friday, November 25, 2022

Both parents wanted to be off the picture foremost because of Tel Aviv on whose behalf and whose protection Slovenian state exercised against me using two for domestic violence against me

My mother and my father were in this house a police officers, psychiatrists, and provocateurs who insisted on most disgusting dehumanizing degradation methods to be utilized against me RATING ME AS UNEMPLOYED HOMELESS LAZY AND THREATENING WITH THEIR DEPARTURE FROM PICTURE IF I WOULD DEAR TO TOUCH SUBJECTS SUCH AS MILAN KUČAN, SERBIAN RUSSIAN AND ISRAELI VIOLENCE....Benjamin Netanjahu prided himself with idea to ruin my life but would for the cost of ruining one well award "MY FAMILY"....two death certificates are expected to be issued at any time. My mother begun to indicate me most serious health related issues for a month already, but wouldn't not answer my concerns - she instead prefers methods as stated above(what went on for three decades is now supported with her body language which were supported by Slovenian physicians who claimed me will write her a death certificate under MK Ultra if necessary). Really is like I have SATAN inside of the household. She starts her abuse daily as a first contacts every 

morning....nothing but psychological assaults first thing each day every day 24/365....I cite her MK Ultra claims, "FIRST YOU  WILL GET FATHER IN THERE AND THEN ME"(SHE STILL KEEPS TO SLOVENIAN POLICE PSYCHIATRIST DISNEYLAND VIOLENCE PLAN - A FUCKING DISNEYLAND PLAN FOR WHICH I DO BELIEVE AS WAS TOLD AND BY SLOVENIAN POLICE AS WELL AS ISRAELIS WILL BE TRANSMITTED TO TEL AVIV 24/7 WHERE EVERY STEP I WILL MAKE EVERY WORD I WILL SAY INSIDE OF THE HOUSE WILL BE MONITORED)


They probably have made 1000 facials scans of me in 2019 and 2020 during hijacking from Poland to also Tel Aviv - due to weight loss(and this with enormous rake/anger involved which then then was proceeded with death threats)....they work together all the way and on everything or nothing https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/11/considering-degree-of-violence.html

THEY HUNTED ME TOGETHER VIA DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ISSUES INVOLVING TORTURE UNDER MK ULTRA FOR NO LESS THAN 28 YEARS....


I WANT BOTH OF THEM ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED - THIS IS NO FUCKING DISNEYLAND - THE TWO NEED TO UNDERSTAND JUST AS SLOVENIAN POLICE AND PSYCHIATRIST INVOLVED....

THEY WILL 100% PUSH FORWARD DEATH CERTIFICATES OPTION. MY MOTHER STATED IN THE EARLY MORNING TODAY HOW MUCH I WILL SUFFER HOMELESS AND SEE HELL AND PAIN IN LIFE....HMMMMMM 28 YEARS AND SHE IS STILL GOING STRONG LIKE TEL. AVIV

The worst domestic crimes happen for every purchase she commits herself to....she just bought me 6 pairs of jogging pants for 20 Euros two days ago - KNEW IN ADVANCE NEXT MY BEING EXTRA NICE WITH  HER AND HAVE ABUSED BASED ON REPEATED PAST...in atmosphere SHE CREATED WITH FATHER is which I consciously chose to eat toxic food rather than normal food due to ongoing verbal abuse...as for myself, her pocket have gone as far as egg purchase during last 12 months....I prefer shit food till house is CLEANED UP FROM SATAN....IT STARTS WITH REMOVING ONE OUT AND THEN CLEANING ONE ETC....FUCK PETER KAPŠ'S BUCKINGHAM PALACE TEL AVIV MOSCOW BELGRADE LJUBLJANA HEALTHY FOOD CHOICES(TORTURE WHICH WAS ENFORCED FOR 26 YEARS UNDER MK ULTRA TORTURE WITH USE OF FOODS AND CANCEROUS PRODUCTS BY POLICE INVESTIGATORS AND INFLICTED SURGICAL INJURIES - WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND WHAT NOT AND HOW YOUR WEIGHT SHOULD BE AND DEMONSTRATED ON COMPUTER HOW TO SEE FUTURE INTERNET NEWS WHERE HOLLYWOOD AND INVOLVED WOULD POSE ON PHOTOS) INSIDE OF THE CAGE OF WHICH OFTEN TIMES I WAS EVEN REPRIMAND AND PUSHED GARBAGE IN BETWEEN THAT RANGED FROM CAKES, COOKIES, ALL THE WAY TO HALF ROTTEN EGGS(DON'T KNOW ABOUT POLAND BUT SLOVENIA SINCE MY RETURN FOR TWO YEARS)....

KOSHER !!????? Very very....special interests via special complaint department known as 1-800-LONDON - PSYGAGG....where hand with white gloves in white dress picked the phone for no less than 28 years...











SHARE BLOG ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WITH MY FULL PERMISSION

UPDATED ON NOVEMBER 25ST, 2022 - YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT....

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.

Here is the blog content...



And here is the template
OR

No comments:

Post a Comment