Tuesday, November 29, 2022

@Sylvester Enzio Stallone - don't worry, I will spare YOUR LIFE like American presidents spared lifes of turkeys on thanksgiving days...

Remember those days in 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998 for the sake of Mikey Tyson as you claimed https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/11/involved-since-1995-i-never-had-right.html - if you don't remember, ask Madonna AS YOU f**** her and me(protested against our MK Ultra relationship which would turn into matrimony) and finally me for life time with "human rights" for lies concerns...big Stallone ladies and gents was the #1 who presented Italian community in US and Mikey, even that completely insane, had in the past Italian trainer Cus D'Amato and so it went...best yet was that Stallone figured out I never ever will know who one was and have just as Michael enjoyed during torture to challenge me with issues pertaining to Madonna...@Stallone - you are weak brother as Chris Cuomo would say....

No comments:

Post a Comment