Sunday, November 27, 2022

INVOLVED SINCE 1995: I never had the right to engage in sex with females under MK Ultra, but it did happened in 2015 and in 2017 with no other than Madonna

 I consequently refused to return to Slovenia and was dragged away back on plane by Joe Biden's henchmen(Madonna also didn't let go easily, but they eventually prevailed as always) from her house ...she is a really good friend with Hillary Clinton....talking about a real Madonna which was one of the biggest stars here in Slovenia during my growing up. Madonna had during MK Ultra a style which she begun to publicly maintain just lately and my pants - well, replica of my black pants for which she suggested I should use to match her photo...I know for fact that she will NOW barely wait to meet again with idea to strangle me. Ohh she had a lot to tell about my not behaving properly with some yelling involved etc. but all that went in and out of my ears....she also has some neighbor ladies and suck hmmmm.....

Found article and something about getting punched hmmm okay well. You know what, I would let you do that(slap yeah, but punching not) but only under specific circumstances😊🙊😆.....I once dated Chinese babe and asked her to slap me on my face here and there during sex for extra magnetic attention - we probably had 10+ times a day at age 35...the thing is we both didn't know what we were doing, but then again somehow we did...things with Madonna went wrong in 2009 after she divorced second time and didn't marry me as she claimed would - there were a lots of problems(mainly 1-800 London special complain department that drove those interested in me simply as insane and away) and whatever the problems made her angry about me....

Madonna was right here in this Novo mesto house and this room on quite a few occasions...has a daughter by the name Lourdezzz who also was involved minimum since her age 18 and for whom local psychiatrist Peter Kapš, police(Milan Kučan's Borut Pahor, Tanja Fajon team basically) prided itself for my causing her enormous psychological trauma...anyhow, Joe used some sort of stretchers on which they have loaded me and dragged me away from Madonna and from there to airport is how modern Christ traveled...In respect to comments bellow, I am certain Madonna is the best mom in the world and a great friend.....nothing as could be seen at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/, but done so deliberately with idea to present herself to world in a negative light as she stated me....I think she though I would take side against her or something ? 

Comments I do not like, but I do her. I hope she remains fun. People should remain fun regardless of age and there are other pages for those that prefer younger whatever as she alone stated me inside of this room on the laptop POINTING ME EXACTLY HOW NEWS AND COMMENTS WILL BE sometimes in 2015 - yeah, news was rehearsed under MK Ultra and presented me as future news already with comments included - while am not saying all of them or word by word, think about your comments before you post them and why somehow those are often times modified.... 



@Lurdes - thats a big smile!






UPDATED NEXT DAY ON NOVEMBER 28TH, 2022 - MADONNA WAS SINCE 1995 MY MK ULTRA CHOICE #1 IN USA OR AT THE MOST CHOICE #2 ....

No comments:

Post a Comment