Tuesday, November 8, 2022

SLOVENIA(not Serbia alone) IS A TERRORIST STATE INSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION

I rate acts of Slovenian police as well as politicians(Slovenian judiciary system) as acts of terrorism. Not only because they conditioned my political views with use physical torture under MK Ultra, extra long forced unemployment, psychiatric violence, but specially because Slovenia have next to Russian KGB accommodated withing household settings Serbian terrorists in police uniforms who came all the way from Kosovo to death threaten....
Slovenia refused to follow norms of civilized European and global government systems https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/11/to-great-serbia-who-rated-me-exactly-8.html, and is therefore for me unacceptable as a sovereign state/nation. I count 28 years of war with political elites at now almost age 51...

GOING OVER MY OWN NEWS OUTLET, I AM NOT SURPRISED WHY MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS BOTHERED THEM SO MUCH....
Time and date - mother asked me why android only shows Milan Kučan's news to her this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment