Sunday, November 27, 2022

Substitute of police director whom I have identified three days ago at Novo mesto police station DIRECTLY COMMUNICATED WITH BRITISH AND ONE MENTIONED ME CONTRACT SLOVENIA HAD WITH UNITED KINGDOM BASED ON WHICH MY LIFE WOULD BE DECIDED ABOUT(something thug doubted and dared me since 2005)

This Slovenian criminal employed by Novo mesto police station was as brazen as human being can be in face of crime one performed, but I learned from him a little here and a little there...British royals ran crime against me in Slovenia parallel to Slovenian state https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/11/mk-ultra-head-of-either-novo-mesto_26.html Director of police station in Novo mesto stated me back in 2008(2010) they have three individuals communicating with British police of which one was this very individual.



No comments:

Post a Comment