Sunday, November 13, 2022

MK ULTRA - The now homeless couple was involved in MK Ultra since some 2015(guy only - then he met his wife in 2017) - Paul McCusker of The People's Kitchen since 2008 perhaps even earlier

Presbyterian Belfast Church in Northern Ireland's rear was renovated ON INSIDE and rented out to businesses already back in 2000 OR LATEST 2002...


This is all prince Andrew's news - I don't know why am doing this...just get these people to a warm place😄


They waited for 4 hours on cold and I did 28 years on warm....


CRY ME RIVER....I NEVER WROTE "DEAR STAN" LETTERS DO....ALL MY LETTERS WERE SIGNED WITH "F" TO DISBELIEVERS TO VERY TODAY....


TIME AND
ANDREW - I MEAN DATE....


@Andrrreewww - what are you going to fight about ?




Uppsss again time and Andrew - taken from same EXpress UK 5(1) minute"s" latter...
I also like DEATH TAX, so what are we going to do now !!????

No comments:

Post a Comment