Wednesday, November 9, 2022

AFTER CASH, DRONE, SERBIA NOW SEEKS SWISS HELP IN SEARCH FOR CHARLIE HEBDO THREAT: For 2.4 Billion Euros Serbia got from International Monetary Fund, was translated into my face in 2018 by participants and British royals as ransom which British royals have paid to Serbia to keep me alive


@British royals - after 28 years of ruined life and ruined American citizenship, I am very very motivated interested and will insist to know what your motive was for such a "generosity"....

 As for amount of crime you rolled against me and the degree of damage you caused to my life(you deleted one and this regardless for side you lobby - you fucked me million times I know off with what you claimed to "save me" while completely disregarding my value as a human being also in your private settings) , you answer deserves very close attention....14 million homeless in Ukraine during latest conflict I am certain a lots of people would like to know more about it...will see how it goes on Balkans for you https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/11/they-write-lies-with-big-letters-and.html 

My enemies can't complain about your LONDON generosity https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/11/the-biggest-crime-of-them-all-british.html which was evident concentrated in attention of obtaining me as many criminals as possible while in some parts of the world if I would decide to travel, instant death was promised....very nice.

SERBIA IN MEANWHILE IS NOT WASTING TIME - THEY HAVE ALREADY PROCEEDED FOR A NEW WAR ALTERCATION WITH KOSOVO AS ALEKSANDAR VUĆIĆ STATED ME CASE WOULD BE. SERBIA DEMANDED UNDER MK ULTRA A NORTHERN PART OF KOSOVO WHICH ACCORDING TO MK ULTRA JUST AS RUSSIANS HAVE MADE FOR UKRAINE WITH WEST, HAVE STRICKEN DEAL ALREADY....THE NATO DRONE FROM WEST WAS OBTAINED FROM WESTERN OFFICIALS ACCORDING TO ALEKSANDAR VUĆIĆ SOMEHOW ALREADY BACK IN 2018 AFTER SOME SENT ONE DELIBERATELY "A BIT" TOO FAR AND IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT WITH SERBIA....YOU BET NEW KOSOVO WAR IS COMING.


No comments:

Post a Comment