Wednesday, November 9, 2022

One of the most violent local heroes(uniformed police investigator) lives in the rear of this village somewhere

 This MK Ultra stalker(regular terrorist) is age about 55 to 60 and a great friend of my mother https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/10/mk-ultra-police-officer-involved-in-mk.html. He lived much of his life at least with his mother alone(a small house next to which police intiminaded me under MK Ultra I go past bye every day when walking and where on one occosaion incident will be orchestrated against me to arrest me by this very individual - criminal is well well know to Americans) and was involved in crime since 1995. Criminal stated me under MK Ultra drives bye our house every day and is thinking of mother - barely can stop himself from arresting me....

@local uniformed hero - come for a visit and I will prepare you a very warm hazelnut coffee. And don't worry, I also think about you every day whether you drive past our house or not....we will meet. Have a pleasant drive on your daily route from work...

No comments:

Post a Comment