Wednesday, November 23, 2022

VIOLENT INDIVIDUAL INVOLVED VIA POLICE/PSYCHIATRISTS IDENTIFIED IN THE LOCAL STORE AFTER VISITING FATHER: Novo mesto's police directors Ogulin and Olaj(retired) TRIED TO PULL possibly a stunt through individual whom they claimed was a police investigator at local store where one stalked me according to MK Ultra scenario(psychiatrist Kapš police deeply involved)

Individual posed as an police investigator during MK Ultra after what appeared served as uniformed police officer(involved since 1997), however, sources also suggested one was not even a police officer...individual was involved in violent MK Ultra scenarios on behalf of

Serbs according to MK Ultra scenario, however, some insisted one was of no Serbian origins despite his facial characteristics - he in fact contrary to his half bold head had one or two blonde brothers and his father was/is from area of Novo mesto as well...individual got married to Slovenian blonde or semi blonde and also has two children of which both were blonde(born way back probably in 2006). Individual was involved with Serbs regardless of his ethnic background and very much into use of psychiatry with idea to destroy me through one - he partnered through local psychiatrist Kapš with Serbian psychiatrists of which number one was Radovan Karađić....with his 190+ cm height,  individual orchestrated in this very store on several occasions INSIDE OF THIS VERY STORE violent scenarios during which police bullied with "what am I gonna do how that I will respond and it will be my only chance to get even with one" on what individual insisted me on how one will not even speak to me if I await one outside of the store(endurance) due to fear of being attacked, but that I should photo his car and take license tags one claimed me inside of this room while also pointing me online cars as the one he purchased used quite a few years ago according to his data....and truly, once man exited store, he just responded with "hi" seat in the car and speed away without giving me any chance for more....it was also anticipated I would stalk one to car and tra tra tra what makes me believe that initial idea twisted around making me follow him in the store to ask questions which I no longer do - no longer need due to amount of proofs in my hands and with many store employees involved without knowing who/what there is no need to risk what police appears who love to obtain.... police and psychiatrists also encouraged for me to film cars at Otočec during what would be directed energy attack which took pace just few days ago(next one will be sniper https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/11/black-flag-was-raised-at-krka.html), but each of these scenarios was used to trigger police inquiry without absolutely any doubt on my mind.

SOME SOURCES SUGGESTED FOR INDIVIDUAL(FROM POLICE DIRECTORS ALONE IN CASE ONE WAS/IS REAL POLICE OFFICER) HOW ONE WOULD BE USED TO DE LEGITIMIZE POLICE INVESTIGATORS WHICH I MANAGED TO IDENTIFY BEFOE EVEN MEETING THEM IN PERSON.....FURTHER  HOW HE WOULD BE USED TO DISBURSE MY CLAIMS IN RESPECT TO SERBS INVOLVED IN TORTURE....WHILE I TOOK HIS LICENSE TAG NUMBER JUST AS THE CASE WAS WITH CARS AT OTOČEC, I WILL POST NOOOO INFORMATION ONLINE TILL POLICE PROCEDURE TAKES FULL EFFECT THROUGH WHICH I WILL BE IN CONTROL OF WHO/WHAT WAS ETC.

Individual further insisted and was praised by local psychiatrist Kapš how best is to never get involved with suspicious person due to family at home - wife/kids...and how my entire case will be judged upon rating this very individual as to one was/is will be my body guard who if necessary will even take revenge killing me - Kapš pointed on multitude occasions on just how tall individual was/is....further Serbs insisted on how my life will depend on how I see individual as(its why I doubt one is even police officer even that Serbs locally  as well as in Gorenjska region have forced Slovenian females into marriages via Milan Kučan/Borut Pahor and others). His wife whom I likened claimed me how she married one to help me out and so on...MK ULTRA DIARRHEA WHICH I SIMPLY AVOIDED ALTHOUGH, BUT WILL KEEP IN MIND....MILAN KUČAN'S POLICE(thats what Borut Pahor is) IS AT THIS STAGE SELLING BROKEN ITEMS OFF THE STREET(NEW) INSIDE OF THE STORES AND AS YOU SEE IS REACHING OUT FOR VIOLENT TACTICS TO GET ATTENTION....DESPERATE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment