Wednesday, November 9, 2022

WARNING TO POLICE: Police officer who also appears have switched me(have ransacked my belongings) USB recorders just few days ago have probably few minutes ago went ahead and ruined time/date on Casio watch which I have left unattended in room

Date and time play with unattended watches and destruction of battery(squeezing light button) was a frequent gimmick(promised to me will be) involved in MK Ultra, but this is no game - its called trespassing, vandalism of private property, and classic acts terrorism.
@POLICE - IF I MEET YOU INSIDE OF THE HOUSE TRESPASSING, I WILL 100% KILL YOU. MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. AT YOUR OWN RISK....ENJOY. THIS IS A DEATH THREAT INDEED TAKE ONE WHICHEVER WAY YOU LIKE. IF I GET YOU IN HERE UNANNOUNCED, YOU WILL NOT EXIT HOUSE ALIVE(will not ask you for your badge number or name).

SECOND TEST DIDN'T GO THROUGH....SEE YOURSELF WHY(ONE, HOWEVER DID CONFIRMED POLICE TRESPASSING IN THE HOUSE).
USB reorder therefore was switched with first USB recorder and police is frequently trespassing inside of my room - they are inside of the house. I left room to help mother and eat with my new watch on hands.

Such intrusions no longer play with packages and store purchase, must say are extremely disturbing and time counterproductive for me - time consuming and are done to protect already exercised police crime against me.
DESTROYED UPON INITIAL USE FEW DAYS AGO DURING MY ABSENCE....

This stuff with changing me time and date and cutting me watch strap and caucusing me other damage repeated with other watches and unattended items on quite a few occasions. 

And don't worry, while you have your surveillance ways, I audio record all my whereabouts inside of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment