Friday, November 11, 2022

NO SD CARD PRESENCE IN EITHER WATCH - IT COULD WELL BE I HAVE FACTORY STRAP SAMPLE: Watches clearly were opened on multiple occasions with no SD card was left in one as Slovenian police watchrepairman and even parents instigated


Serbs ordered Chinese representative(TWICE AT LEAST IN BELGRADE - REPEATEDLY IN SLOVENIA IN THIS HOUSE)  who would accompanied politicians I cite, "I like this or that get me also that sample" or "get me one more"....before production was even launched. This very watches(unless damages and even orange rose pink strap were replicated) were in possession of police investigators 100% already in 2012 - they boasted me in 2015 how watches are no good and orange belts more light pink color than orange, but that was okay since they gifted them to their wives and daughters....
Strap on the right is what I got yesterday on the watch - compared to solid orange belt which police rather father have sliced me and of which watch no longer operates either(new smart watch ran into more and more problems within three months or so)....thats how I also remember - these watches were produced and released on the side for elites few years earlier than what production took place and from what I was told it takes about 3 to 6 months/(in 2010) to commence production of certain model....from Seiko to Swiss owners and Rolex - they had me everywhere including in China....

Even Chinese manufacturer of this watch(unless local mindless heroes used again silicone masks) claimed me will profit from problems for free as I will advertise one on my news site via issues involving Slovenian police - its what Slovenian police ongoing instigated with as well....
Could be that in my possession is a factory WATCH STRAP sample(not watch, but watch strap) before one went into mass production - sample which was produced before official launching of watch. On screenshots as seen here, watch should have a normal orange belt, that this is not the case....


A normal orange located on left belongs to smartwatch as seen bellow and strap on the right(highlighted in white) belongs to watch I got yesteryear....



I have commissioned watch in case one I use goes bad - reserve status....as for strap, I am more girly guy and don't mind color ;) NICE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment