Thursday, November 3, 2022

ENTIRE INDIAN JOURNALISM WAS INVOLVED IN THIS CASE: Here is a desi journalist(extremely knowledgeable and diplomatic) who participated often times in talks right here in Novo mesto

While she left WION house(its a big hit for one as next to resourceful she also is beautiful), all media networks fought fight for her already back in 2017 - 5 years ahead of her departure. And she did as she promised me would with her colleagues - all names as seen on page involved in my case and liked me.

Apparently where was war between journalists inside of the house and network world in respect to my case is at least what they let me know, but little I cared about it all(I was more into her not what became even her gestures concerning other females - not only grandmas and males as per what I think after I already explained her what was on my mind on few occasions) - she brought me to India relatively late during her studying years in 1999(completed high school part in 1999 I think and degree in 2004 - she was introduced to me by some older Indian ladies - family friends after I rejected quite a few females) - straight to her university and so on and really shocked me with her persistence since I no longer could stand even myself in mirror due to enormous weight gain at the time...as much as I tried tie and again(tried to lay her

down haha and as drugged up as I was)
, but she wouldn't let go and blamed on school, examinations, then started to question my conscious in respect to her beautiful Indian culture and years went bye - many many years...it was other people who figured about her right to date in this case just as was case with Indian females at Hotel Marriott in Dadeland where I worked for Wackenhut Corporation(I have no idea what went on under MK Ultra, but in real time I wanted to date them all)...she strictly see her potential mate/partner/ husband through eyes of Indian community...ja, I really wanted her to wear running shoes and jeans pants(very very hot in jeans) etc, but she wouldn't let go perhaps because my

testosterone level raised quickly and can you imagine this actually was the case with her explanation coming out of her mouths alone in her apartment as stated....went on through the city on a walk in evening hours one evening in 2001 in a way I thought her how to dress herself, and jeans :p was gone for good since...


HE ASSOCIATE VIR SANGHVI WAS INVOLVED SINCE 1995 AND MIGHT HAVE PARTICIPATED EVEN IN POLISH HUNGER GAMES WITH NARENDRA MODI - I JUST REMEMBER BOTH IN POLAND IN EARLY STAGES, WHETHER THE TWO PARTICIPATED IN GAMES I DO NOT KNOW - XI JINPING, HOWEVER, DID TESTED HIMSELF IN CAMPING SKILLS AND POSSIBLY EVEN FACTORY WHERE HE SUFFERED SPINE INJURY(SOMETHING I HEAVILY RESENTED ON TO POLLACKS - IF HE GOT REAL INJURY IN POLAND, HE DID FAR MORE THAN WHAT I REFERRED TO AS CAMPING) IF ITS TO BELIEVE ONE.....


MR. SUDHIR WAS YET ANOTHER PARTICIPANT IN POLAND(INVOLVED SINCE 1995) AND A SENIOR TO ALL OTHERS(THERE WERE PERHAPS TWO MUCH OLDER MAN WHEREVER HE GOT HIS JOB IN STATE OWNED COMPANY PROBABLY IN 1998) WHEN IT COMES TO MK ULTRA JOURNALISTS INVOLVED IN ONE - THE FIRST ONE BEFORE EVEN SUDHIR WAS OLDER MAN WHO HE HANDED ME TO SUDHIR...PROBLEMS UNDER MK ULTRA,

HOWEVER, SKY ROCKETED FOR WHAT I KNOW DEFACTO WAS NOT SURPRISE TO ANYONE - ALL AS PLANNED ON. HIS BOSS OR THE ONE WHO GAVE HIM HIS POSITION WAS SHORTER THAN SUDHIR, WITH FEW EXTRA KG AS IS SEEN ON EXAMPLE...

Mr. Ashish Kumar Singh(nickname Ashish Shishka Mish - Kumar was my art teacher in grammar school and whose name appealed to him, and not only was here in numerous ocasions just as others above but have also met one here in Slovenia) was involved in since early on but probably not before 1996 if this is not far enough ....took me to new coworkers hired in 1998 in some narrow office area to meet new associates - new associates must have had worked in some form of records warehouse which was part of this media network(same building)...







Palki Sharma Upadhyay quits WION; Twitterati find Gravitas show 'unimaginable' without her

While some mourned the loss of WION, others shared memes over the attention bragged by the star journalist. Some also greeted her with best wishes for future endeavors.

FPJ Web DeskUpdated: Sunday, September 04, 2022, 01:21 PM IST


Palki Sharma Upadhyay, Managing Editor of WION quit the media outlet on Saturday. Reportedly, in her 2 pm meeting on September 3, she announced that she will be hosting the last episode of her prime time show-Gravitas that night.

Soon after Palki's resignation from WION, Twitterati from various walks of lives reacted over the update. They expressed how difficult and 'unimaginable' it would be to watch the Gravitas show without her on screen.

To the unversed, Gravitas is the channel's prime-time show which provides news and discussions on concurrent issues from India and abroad. Gravitas Plus is a digital exclusive of the show that is shared by WION on YouTube and other social handles including their official website.

Following reports of her resignation, journalist Vir Sanghvi called her a 'true star'. In a tweet, he wrote, "A great loss to WION & a huge coup for whichever channel lands her. A true star."

"A story worth emulating...All the best for your next move @palkisu What a loss WION," wrote Ashish Kumar Singh of ABP news.





No comments:

Post a Comment